Thanks a lot, Mr Hough, your tactics are great.
surely will give it a try, keep up with the good work!

brilliant tactic...consistantly beating teams by 4 goals or more but conceding 1 or 2 a game as i tried *** man team talks...but now started to do my own teamtalks and so far won 6-0 against burnley at home and beat fulham 3-0 away

I'm working on an update for this, Should be out soon.

can you modified this tactic? so that i can use 1 ST and 1 AMC instead of 2 ST

God it seems like i have been working on this tactic for months, But i have finally come up with something i am happy with or to a certain extent anyway.

I still feel the defence could be better but I’m satisfied that not much can be changed otherwise it will take away from the 2 man attack. If i where to change anything i would move a ST into the Midfield position to give that some extra strength.

I have tested this tactic With Everton and Real Madrid, Everton being the average team with Decent players but there is massive room for improvement, I still managed to win 19 out of 20 games losing only 1

As i said i also tested with Real Madrid as they are the Pinnacle of the Football World and Have incredible players that Suit not only this tactic but also the formation on which i play, I have gone Unbeaten through the season winning over 40 games in a row.

So testing has gone well with 2 very different sides

Here is a screen of my Everton League after 20 games

Evertonafter20games.jpg

Player Requirements

I’m Gonna list the main Attributes needed for each position and also put some optional ones up too that aren’t as important but will help if you can get them.

Keeper – Arial Ability Reflexes Handling One on Ones Agility

Fullbacks – Tackling Heading Marking Determination Positioning Pace

Optional Attributes for Fullbacks – Work Rate Team Work Strength Jumping Stamina

Central Defenders – Tackling Jumping Heading Marking Positioning Pace Concentration

Optional Attributes for Central Defenders – Aggression Anticipation Determination Bravery

Central Midfielders – Tackling First Touch Passing Determination Workrate Team Work Positioning

Optional Attributes for Central Midfielders – Stamina Technique Creativity – Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Wingers Dribbling Creativity Flair Pace Finishing Technique Crossing Off the Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Wingers - Agility Composure Heading Jumping

Strikers – Finishing First Touch Dribbling Technique Composure Off The Ball Pace

Optional Attributes for Strikers – Bravery Determination Flair Acceleration

There you are with the Player Requirments a massive list of everything you need to make your team perform.

I haven’t been using OI’s so don’t bother

Use the team talks that you normally use

I have selected just a Standard Pitch size

Use any training that your team is Comformtable with or if there is one you prefer use that.

Download Link.
http://www.filefront.com/17311232/Mr Hough Winger 10.3 (Everton, Dec 2009).tac

I am not massivly confident with the smaller teams with this tactic mainly because i haven't tried them with lower teams as yet so if you do try it with a lower league and it don't work be nice about it, People don't Realise how much effort goes into these tactics.

This will proberly be my last tactic on FM10, Thankyou all for using my tactics and i hope you have enjoyed them as much as i have enjoyed making them

Excellent mate, was waiting for a winger tactic, will post some screenies if any success with my newly promoted Crawley Town.

what training schedule do you use mr hough? is that any corner bug in this tactic? sorry if too much asking :p

Class!

what skin mr hough you using if you dont mind me asking please

Which pitch sizes have been the most successful for everyone using this tactic?

My wingers tends to get down the flanks quite a bit, but they also do fairly well when they cut inside, so just wondering whether its better to choose a wide pitch or a narrow one, or play the percentage game and go for standard?

thx bro ^^ been waiting for this, PS i did a wizard connversion but not as good as the original

Don't bother using it with smaller teams, got thumped 7-1 and 5-0 by United and Tottenham when playing as Blackpool on a mess about game :p

Gonna try it out with Aston Villa later today, looks good.

Brilliant!

Beat R Madrid 5-1 with Man City...

Question, though. Where do you suggest playing Kaka in this tactic?

Last edited:
are the wingers supposed to swap positions like that?

as in you took off the swap position? did that work for you?
and how long did it take everyone for this tactic to start working convincingly?

I downloaded and used this tactic with FM11, didnt see that is was for fm10, but got great results anyway!
Won the league with Feyenoord