yeah dudes!! it seems that really works atm on fm17... and it looks like my 424 i developed for fm16 but... instead using wingers close to f9 your use Left and Right Midfielder and atm fm 2017' ME accept it :)
i'll try to work on it... gg!!

Yeah it works alright.

DMDoYJu.png

You mentioned that you are waiting for tools to be released. Do you mean by that FMRTE etc?

Do you have any recommendations on which players to buy or ppms to train?

Amazing results guys! :D

Crystal Palace

Im managing Crystal Palace right now and Im doing quite allright with this tactic. Im 3/4 into the first season and currently sitting on 7th. Had to bring in a brand new defensive line, when Liverpool, for some reason, made wealthy offers on Scottie D , J-Ward and Souare.

Remy and Benteke have been godlike in front of goal for me, and even old Frasier Campbell have netted 10 times for me. So I guess FM17 is the year of the goal scoring strikers.

Wilfried Zaha (right winger) is currently playing as the best rated player in the league.

Im usually not into selling and buying too much in the first season, but because of the great offers from Liverpool and a lot of injuries in midfielding positions I was forced to bring in some new faces.
Income: 44.9 million £
Outcome: 50.8 million £

View attachment 124259View attachment 124258View attachment 124257

Im managing Crystal Palace right now and Im doing quite allright with this tactic. Im 3/4 into the first season and currently sitting on 7th. Had to bring in a brand new defensive line, when Liverpool, for some reason, made wealthy offers on Scottie D , J-Ward and Souare.

Remy and Benteke have been godlike in front of goal for me, and even old Frasier Campbell have netted 10 times for me. So I guess FM17 is the year of the goal scoring strikers.

Wilfried Zaha (right winger) is currently playing as the best rated player in the league.

Im usually not into selling and buying too much in the first season, but because of the great offers from Liverpool and a lot of injuries in midfielding positions I was forced to bring in some new faces.
Income: 44.9 million £
Outcome: 50.8 million £

View attachment 1081914View attachment 1081915View attachment 1081916

Doing very nicely, my palace save has not been going as well as that.

Also had the same offers for Dann and Ward from liverpool!

If I understand well, you can use this tactic for big clubs and for small clubs??

[h=1]Mr Langvatn is back and has a webpage? Yay!

Just downloaded the beta today will have to try this out.Been following your tactics for a good while now :)a[/h]

Bit poor defensively. Plenty of 5-3s, 4-4s and such. Defence is so bad that it's hard to get excited when you go 3-0 up, knowing that the roof will cave in shortly.

Very entertaining though.

Bit poor defensively. Plenty of 5-3s, 4-4s and such. Defence is so bad that it's hard to get excited when you go 3-0 up, knowing that the roof will cave in shortly.

Very entertaining though.

Well, hopefully there is a lot of new room for improvement. This is just a "ported" tactic from FM16 :) Will start creating new FM17 tactics after full release of the game :)

Wish you would release a tactic now for the Beta lol, i'm struggling and not much is working for me!

Wish you would release a tactic now for the Beta lol, i'm struggling and not much is working for me!

Well, without my tools, you have just as good a chance of creating a good tactic as me :) I need to wait for full release, because the tools I need won't be released before that... :)

Well, without my tools, you have just as good a chance of creating a good tactic as me :) I need to wait for full release, because the tools I need won't be released before that... :)

What tools are we talking about mate?