MRCX European Super League

MRCX

Reaction score
This custom database will allow you to experience an European Super League.

It includes 7 tiers with 8 leagues and a total of 160 teams from all over Europe plus another tier below that includes 22 german teams that can get promoted into the Super League tiers as the Super League is REPLACING the german leagues.

Please note that the visuals have not been changed in this database. That means the leagues are tied to Germany, you still have the german flag, the first tier does have the flag of the Bundesliga and so on.

In addition to the several tiers there are also two cups.

Firstly, the Super League Cup - or SL Cup.
All 160 teams of the first 7 tiers take part in this cup, which includes several preliminary rounds followed by a group stage which leads into the semi finals.
The winner of this cup does qualify for an european international club competition.

Secondly, you have the League Winners' Cup, my take on some sort of a Super Cup.
This competition happens in July and has the 8 league winners of the first 7 tiers go up against each other in a quarter final - semi final - final sequence.

Misc: Also includes some minor renaming (Juventus, Osasuna, Betis,..)

Wish you all a lot of fun. Any feedback/rating is much appreciated!

Edit: It's by no means a perfect database but I feel like it's sufficient for most needs. Might look into fixing a thing or two if I find the time.

Attachments

• MRCX European Super League.fmf
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
  • MRCX European Super League Tier 1.JPG
    MRCX European Super League Tier 1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 83
  • MRCX European Super League Tier 2.JPG
    MRCX European Super League Tier 2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 84
  • MRCX European Super League Tier 3.JPG
    MRCX European Super League Tier 3.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 66