MrFunk

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I would like to share this tactic with you. Was going pretty strong for me. maybe not as Insane as other tactics but i liked that it was quite stable for me. Hope it is successful for you guys. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

MrFunk 5-2-3 DLF_EA032471-4EEA-4EF4-8C1E-D9D7ADDF05FD

View attachment 279633View attachment 279631

All the Screenshots were made from season played with the Instant Result skin (havent had enough time to test otherwise), so completly played the results would be most likely even better.

First Valencia
View attachment 279650View attachment 279648
View attachment 279647View attachment 279646

I lost the Title the last game day against Almeria in the 88th minute -.-

Then Bayern

View attachment 279645
View attachment 279644View attachment 279643

Then the Tactic Testing - Nations Premier League From Will1981

View attachment 279641
View attachment 279640View attachment 279639
View attachment 279638
View attachment 279636View attachment 279635
View attachment 279634

Last edited:
Training and Corner?
i made one new Liverpool save will test it

O M F G

My first two matchs with this tactic

Training and Corner?
i made one new Liverpool save will test it

I use 40% Def-Positioning and Att-Mov match tranining.... The WB should be the one to take corners

Does it rely on the corner/throw in bug?

Yes, it is build in the set piece. But as with teams as Sunderland you cant use it. they dont have any player able to learn Long Flat Bullet Throw in first season. you need to train one of your guys or buy one. All of my test were made without any transfer

View attachment 279077
View attachment 279076

Going well so far. Only players I bought are Ryan Taylor (Newcastle RWB) because he has a good throw and can learn the PPM, Knusden for LWB as he has 17 for throw ins and already has the PPM, plus I signed Gouweleeuw to be my ball playing defender. 3 average players for the PL tbh. But the tactic is working great.

Just waiting to be FM'd, lose 9 on the trot without scoring and get sacked :p

Going well so far. Only players I bought are Ryan Taylor (Newcastle RWB) because he has a good throw and can learn the PPM, Knusden for LWB as he has 17 for throw ins and already has the PPM, plus I signed Gouweleeuw to be my ball playing defender. 3 average players for the PL tbh. But the tactic is working great.

Just waiting to be FM'd, lose 9 on the trot without scoring and get sacked :p

How is it going mate?

How is it going mate?

Finished 8th in the end. Not bad for QPR. I'm really not a huge fan of tactics with the corner/throw bug though, gets boring when every goal is the same.

Solid tactic though, leaks a few goals but QPR doesn't have the best def so that could be part of the problem.

Also, my striker (Austin) got 32 goals in 37 apps. But I think 90% of them were from corners or throw ins.