MrLister

Reaction score
This tactic will help you dominate if you play as manager of strong team.
Formation is 4-2-3-1 wide
View attachment 320600

The team instructions...

View attachment 320599

And player instructions are:
GK-defend and no personal instr.
  • DL-Complete wing back,shoot less, more risky pass, cross center, run wide with ball
  • DR-Inverted wing back, shoot less, short pass
  • DC-Central defender-defend
  • MCL-Ball winning midfielder-support, shoot less, dribble less, short pass, fewer risky pass, cross less often
  • MCR-Roaming playmaker-support, shoot less, short pass, move into channels, cross less
  • AML-Winger-attack, shoot less, short pass, cross near post
  • AMR-Winger-attack, shoot less, short pass, cross near post, fewer risky pass
  • AMC-Advanced playmaker-support, dribble less, short pass, move into channels
  • ST-Advanced forward-attack, short pass, fewer risky pass
And here is some results with Man UTD

View attachment 320598

Here is link for tactic: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d..._Job_A1AFE15F-BD7F-4B84-92CE-BE3359023126.fmf

Last edited:
Looks nice! Why one inverted fb and one complete wing back?

Because Complete wing back goes pretty much high but inverted is there to be less up and close to midfield and they make something like a circle in the midfield

Because Complete wing back goes pretty much high but inverted is there to be less up and close to midfield and they make something like a circle in the midfield
That's what I mean, why not stick to both being inverted?

Can I see the stats for the players for the United save, see who's scoring the most

That is more something specific for players if you have both inverted players put it like that but with this combination i had most success like scoring 7 goals to tottengam 5 goals to chelsea etc.
If you prefer playing with inverted you can change that and tell me how its working

With this tactic I have won Premier League, FA Cup, Capital one cup and Champions league in one season and scored 134 goals in league allowed 39

It's on my other computer but i bought Luciano Vietto and in 2 seasons he scored 71 goals in 1st 35 in second 36 in league

de gea-ricardo rodriguez-evans-jones-rafael
bender-javi martinez
di maria-mata-florenzi
rooney rotated with van persie

I've just realized that on download tactic AML and AMR are inside forward and AMC is attacking midfielder just change them to winger-attacks and advanced playmaker support

This could work for small teams and i will test it with Wrexham and will tell how its going