Tried it with Wrexham works perfectly 4 matches 4 wins 10 goals scored 3 allowed so mika aaritalo it works with small teams

Both OI and TRG are your choice i usually put weaker foot for players and rest of is my assistant doing

For me when playing against stronger teams i usually put def. positioning or teamwork when i want to play counter.
But against weaker teams i usually put att. movement

If anyone has tried this tactic please reply on how is going with that tactic. Cheers

For everyone who want to use this tactic is good to know that I have now tried it with many clubs and France national team and I scored many, many goals and conceded low number. So you won't regret if you try it.

Could someone upload some player stats? Would like to how much the strikers are scoring and midfielders assisting.

win.png

Going to try this tactic with Inter and see how I get on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it will work just fine for you in Inter. Good luck! :)

Mixed results so far but more wins that losses. Away to use it for a full season now tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to know that someone is still downloading and using this tactic. For all those who is using it, give it a time for the team to get known with it and when they do, they will be unstoppable, believe me! :)

i am using your tactic at my second season with tottenham....i havent played many matches yet but i can say these...i score a lot and dont allowed to many but the only thing that bother me is the possession...i lose possession and let enemy make enough shots...dont you think the instructions shorter passing with higher tempo is wrong??? unless this tactic is not about possession!!!

This tactic is not primary a possession based. If your team is strong enough then you will have good possession but this tactic is more for scoring goals and winning matches. I'm currently trying to make a Tiki-Taka tactic with Ajax and if I do I will post it :)