We still can't do much before FM Fitness Coach is out. When that comes, I will start making the test ready, and then Luigi will begin working on making it automated. So be patient guys :) It's a bit of work to set everything up..

look forward to this. discover many underused good tactics from your site. good work!

The game updates this week pushed me back, as I have to find some new stuff every time this happens.

Hi everyone! We at mrltactics.com have just set up a public Discord group!

Here you can reach us if you want to talk about our testing, or other things :) You can of course ask us here at fm-base also, but our response time will most likely be quicker on Discord. And there will be many other people there who can also help out. My partners, Luigi & Fra, are there as well.

Best,
Mr L, Luigi & Fra

https://discord.gg/REKhdDv

Hello, maybe you will provide a base for self-testing tactics? I would ask for this one.

Some updates? Hows the current state? Some informations would be nice :)

i been checking daily to see if their is any update on here and his own site and it seems very quite over their no one is posting anything a lot of the regulars i use to see are no where to be found maybe most of them have moved on