Result??

• MSK Zilina

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Lol, don't know. Commentator on the Arsenal match said it was an Alex OG.

easy game in the end decent win. Essien was immense yet again.

easy game in the end decent win. Essien was immense yet again.
dont think you can draw much from this game. good win for chelsea but it wasnt really going to be a test of their credentials.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

sorry, the close thread box is right next to the quote message in reply box!

decent second half performance got a bit complacent and zilina punished us for it but overall good performance and im glad to see kakuta mcEachran and van aanholt all coming on :D

dont think you can draw much from this game. good win for chelsea but it wasnt really going to be a test of their credentials.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

sorry, the close thread box is right next to the quote message in reply box!

was always a potential banana skin. we drew against cluj away a few years ago so its always good to get off to a good start.

was always a potential banana skin. we drew against cluj away a few years ago so its always good to get off to a good start.
they are not in the same league as cluj, cluj are a considerably better side.

they are not in the same league as cluj, cluj are a considerably better side.

yer i agree they are a better side but clubs like that make it hard for the opponents and the pitch was bad etc.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

A little stat here Josh McEachran is the first player to play in the Champions League that is younger than the competition.

yer i agree they are a better side but clubs like that make it hard for the opponents and the pitch was bad etc.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

A little stat here Josh McEachran is the first player to play in the Champions League that is younger than the competition.
christ, talk about babyfaced

a few things for Chelsea fans to take from this game is that Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran and Patrick Van Aanholt all got some Champions League expierience which is massive to their learning. Also time and time again other fans say Chelsea are nothing without Lampard well we have proven that, then its they are nothing without Drogba we proved that today and last season in January with Anelka slotting in upfront. And now with Ashley Cole arguably the best left back in the world we still looked great without him. Honestly i believe the top teams in England anf Europe shoud be very scared of Chelsea because we look more united than last season. And my god Obi Mikel and Essien in centre mid are just sensational i would go as far as saying their isen't a better midfield partnership at the moment with the exception of Xavi and Iniesta.

Agreed, Essien is proving incredible, saying Chelsea seem not to miss players like Ballack and Cole say a lot, he's obviously not spent his year recovering watching Friends re-runs.

a few things for Chelsea fans to take from this game is that Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran and Patrick Van Aanholt all got some Champions League expierience which is massive to their learning. Also time and time again other fans say Chelsea are nothing without Lampard well we have proven that, then its they are nothing without Drogba we proved that today and last season in January with Anelka slotting in upfront. And now with Ashley Cole arguably the best left back in the world we still looked great without him. Honestly i believe the top teams in England anf Europe shoud be very scared of Chelsea because we look more united than last season. And my god Obi Mikel and Essien in centre mid are just sensational i would go as far as saying their isen't a better midfield partnership at the moment with the exception of Xavi and Iniesta.

To be fair though, Ess is arguably more important than Drog, Lampard and Cole combined.

To be fair though, Ess is arguably more important than Drog, Lampard and Cole combined.

yer i agree and we haven't had essien for the best part of 2 years and we have still won 2 fa cups and a premierleague title, just shows how strong our side are i think.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Agreed, Essien is proving incredible, saying Chelsea seem not to miss players like Ballack and Cole say a lot, he's obviously not spent his year recovering watching Friends re-runs.

haha i ******* do though.

fletcher and scholes would have something to say about that. but mikel's game has improved immeasurably. and essien is just essien

fletcher and scholes would have something to say about that. but mikel's game has improved immeasurably. and essien is just essien

have you seens Gab Marcottis huge obsession with Essien haha. Yer i think Scholes and Fletcher are immense but i think with the 3 Obi, Lamps and Essien it is arguably the best at this current moment.