VayMuZ

Reaction score
Downloadurl: http://forum.manutd.nl/downloads.php?do=file&id=182

Maker: VayMuZ or Maldini on forum.manutd.nl

Explanation about this data update:
Many changes have been made in first database in 2014 named MU Data Update (named after the website: forum.manutd.nl).
In January I will post at least 4 (!) updates. Mostly for the enthusiastic and eager managers among us who can't wait till the end of the coming transferwindow. But of course your patience will be rewarded at the end of January where this update will be realistic, because it will exactly like the real football world.

Questions and Answers:

1. Can I use this update on a different version of Football Manager?
It is impossible to use this update on a different of FM or in Classic Mode

2. Where to place this update?
(User)/My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM2014/Editor Date (Don't have this folder? Create it yourself!)

Feel free to comment and suggest potential changes for future releases!

You can ask me anything about this update! In this thread or even on Twitter or email me: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hii VayMuz ,

I got your update tested but I must say that I do not like a lot of transfers have forgotten details.
That are not added if you want to reach the major updates Data Update Packs by_pr0 and FMZone and LFCMarshall's FM14 real level then you will also have the smaller countries it must address I come from Sweden, but this country is completely forgotten anyway good luck!
I'm looking forward to your new updates in the future.
I need a preliminary conclusion that your update has not had the level of major updates!

Happy new year !

Last edited:
Mate , Are you planning to go also the minor leagues adapt? You also do CA / PA changes of players and make new youth players what have you created.
Hopefully you get the update at a higher level, I will like to know when i now you are going to put the latest version online, I'm wondering it's always nice to test a new update I like to let me surprise

hope you have some to this list!

OzcanMelkemichael new mangare for Atletic FC United.(3year contract)
IvanRistic new assisted manager for Atletic FC United.(3year contract)

AlhassanKamara from AIK Stockholm to Orebro SK. (3 year contract)
RobinTranberg from Hammarby IF to Varberg BOIS. (2 year contract)
JohanPersson from Oster IF to Hammarby IF. (3 year contract)
JamesKeeane from Elfsborg IF to Bnei Yehuda. (2 year contract)
JesperFloren from GAIS to Gefle IF. (2 year contract)
ParEricsson from IFK Gothenburg to RAEC Mons. (1 year contract)
ManzKarlsson from Oster IF to Atvidaberg FF. (3 year contract)
JohanLundgren from Orgryte IS to GIF Sundsvall. (3 year contract)
MarkusGustavsson from Viborg FF to Ljungskile SK. (2 year contract)
TiborJoza from BK Hacken to Falkenbergs FF. (2 year contract)
RasmusRyden from Halmstad BK to Falkenbergs FF.(2 year contract)
ChristofferCarlsson from Hammarby IF to Falkenbergs FF. (2 year contract)
EdwardOfere from Trelleborg FF to FC Vestjsalland. (1 year contract)
PeterNymann from Djurgarden IF to FC Vestjsalland. (2 year contract)
EeroMarkkanen from JJK Jyvaskyla to AIK Stockholm. (2 year contract)
JohanDahlin from Malmo FF to Genclerbirligi SK. (3.5 year contract)
RobertAhman Persson from AIK Stockholm to Orebro SK. (2 year contract)
DanielGustavsson from AIK Stockholm to Orebro SK. (2 year contract)
StefanBilborn new manager for Brommapojkarna IF. (2 year contract)

Hi Santiago,

I will update whole Scandanavia within the first couple of days/weeks! :)

Hi Santiago,

I will update whole Scandanavia within the first couple of days/weeks! :)

I'm very curious friend, or if you know how to adapt and if the update now close is the level of Data Update Packs by_pr0 and FMZone Update and LFCMarshall's all you could have a changes list can give me what you adjust I wish you good luck! and will definitely try it

I'm very curious friend, or if you know how to adapt and if the update now close is the level of Data Update Packs by_pr0 and FMZone Update and LFCMarshall's all you could have a changes list can give me what you adjust I wish you good luck! and will definitely try it

Hi Santiago,

In the last couple of days I have used sites
like Overganger - SPORT SPILL and Fotbolltransfers.com - ?verg?ngar just for Scandanavian transfers. So if you have an addition to my sources I would love to hear it. Because with all the transfers in the transfer window you miss a few transfers. :)

Someone with some suggestions, tips or anything? :)

Someone with some suggestions, tips or anything? :)

Hello VayMuz ,

Sorry I have to declare I find the update still does not have the level of three major updates that I mentioned earlier, there are many missing and the adjustments to players are not really realitisch to mention I find the update from a very low level I'm not going to use it again in future, I wish you good luck, I think you should start seeing more as a hobby.