Mucked up al ready? :(

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
J

Jack

Ok i finaly got FM today, i instaled and decided to start a game with chelsea.. 98 mil to spend :O well anyway i played the comunity shield which i won on pens after a 3-3 draw and quit. and now when i quick on the logo on the desktop the game doesnt start... no matter what i do it just wont come up.. has this happened to any of you.. loads of S.U.S.I.E have had this problem. :worried:

cant say i have had this propblem have you tryed going my computer add and remove programs and repairing the game or loading it from under my computer

Try opening the game from the directory you installed it to and not just the shortcut.

yeah my mate had this problem , doesnt have a clue what happened, was playing on it fine then it just wouldnt open - he tried everything - uninstalling and reinstalling - restartin his pc - then one time he clicked it and it just worked - was confused

dont have a clue how to fix it

havnt really mucked up, i was just wondering if there is a way of playing in windowed mode like FM 2005?

thanks liam

You do it exacty the same way as FM 2005.

ronaldowannabe said:
havnt really mucked up, i was just wondering if there is a way of playing in windowed mode like FM 2005?

thanks liam

its already been mentioned,like lee said the same thing has gota be typed into that bit in properties

i did this changin the 2005 to 2006 and it says something about not being a valid path name must be my computer or sumfing but fanks alot neway

Okay ive tryed a number these things.. im going to go on repair and not instal sounds, editor and league logos... hopefully i will have more space and it may work.

Thanks anyways.