j1988

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like a new RB and AML both with at least a 3.5 star rating for CA within a total budget of £35m.

Is this even possible?

Any help much appreciated...

Thanks guys!

Star Rating - CA - Mike Phelan - Once Players Are Man Utd Players
Vrsaljko - 2
Srna - 3.5

Douglas Costa - 2
Hazard - 3.5

So im going to go for Srna & Hazard but trouble is getting them both within my budget, I may have to offload a few players.

Thanks Guys! :)

are you daft you have rafael smalling jones for RB and you have young nani and giggs for AML jesus the wings and full pack positions are the places that are good for united.... look for a scholes type player !!!

dont buy a rb cause the ones ur thinking are just as good as rapheal so its really a waste...get srna if u are cause his really good and plays way better rapheal plus he can cross and take grt free kicks...else yeah hazard but i got willian, his a little young but stats a grt and will be a solid players very soon

ps man utd too and finishing first season too, need a BWM central any ideas, so far have willian fuchs and erikson...

Club : Man Utd
Season : 2nd Season, January
Position: Striker
Role: Complete forward
Add Info: Rooney injured for 2-3 months, sold berba and macheda in july current strikers are Nikao, hernandez , welbeck and Raul. All but Raul are poachers, need a more complete striker. Budget 30-40 mn $

try cavani, had him play quite well as complete forward for me,

i would probably not buy anyone, whenever youve rooney back you will have hernandez rooney and another top forward looking places. i would tweak the formation for a while, maybe 1 up front and 1 attacking midfidler ,buy hamsik for 27million, he can play behind the striker and is top class is centre midfield if you want to go back to 442, his finishing is 16 also. quality