amarsh95

Reaction score
in a dilemma with who to play. Started the season with falcao and hes got 6 goals in 4 games in the EPL. Feel like van persie may offer alot more and having spoken to some people van persie seems to be hitting over 30 and 40+ goals in there saves.

I have also seen van Persie score a lot of goals... but he is getting older.. I have also seen people just getting rid of him and trying Falcao

Falcao for Me is Quality.I got rid of RVP after 1st season in a Straight swap for Lamela and he was quality for me 2nd season.Just sold Lamela to Barcelona for 45m. But heres a SS of Falcao in my 3rd season now.View attachment 331577

would play two up top but cant get a tactic right that way yet. been playing basically a 4-3-3 wih falcao up top by himself. results are a bit hit and miss and cant get any real consistency yet. falcao is clinical though.

They're quite different types of players. Falcao is the main striker with amazing finishing abilities both with feet and head, while van Persie is better as a second striker. While van Persie also can play as a lone striker, he can perform the best as a traquiresta with a striker partner or inside forwards from wings.

So if you'll use more supporting wingers with good crossing abilities, then Falcao will be a better choice as an advanced forward or target man. But if you want your wingers to have more attacking roles, then use van Persie as a traquiresta.

My choice is to use them both as van Persie's great passing and crossing abilities can feed Falcao greatly.

Falcao is good for me. Can Persie is so-so. Rooney is doing well as a MC for me tho