kylepmufc22

Reaction score
need help on my united front line everything else is running like clock work 4-4-2 formation normally play rooney as CF and van persie as AF the crosses from the widemen (nani , Valencia ) are coming in and balls from the midfield (carrick and sandro ) are coming in but my forwards arnt bagging the goals at all even hernandez and welbeck arnt playing wow CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RECOMMEND WAYS OF USING THESE 4 STRIKERS TO THERE MAX POTENTIAL CHEERS

need help on my united front line everything else is running like clock work 4-4-2 formation normally play rooney as CF and van persie as AF the crosses from the widemen (nani , Valencia ) are coming in and balls from the midfield (carrick and sandro ) are coming in but my forwards arnt bagging the goals at all even hernandez and welbeck arnt playing wow CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RECOMMEND WAYS OF USING THESE 4 STRIKERS TO THERE MAX POTENTIAL CHEERS

Try This :

Rooney- Complete Forward ( On the player instructions set his through balls to often, long shots to rarely and crossing to sometimes)

Van Persie- Set him as an AF or Poacher ( Either way on the player instructions set his through balls to sometimes, crosses to sometimes and long shots to rarely, and set his wide play to move into channels)

For the wingers, do you have them at AMR/L or MR/L

If at AMR AML do this: Set both to inside forwards, change their crossing to often and their through balls to often and their long shots to rarely. Set the wide play to cut inside or move into channels (both work well have a think what you want but they both do a bit of the other anyway), also tick tight marking )

If at MR/ML do this:

Set both to crosses often and long shots rarely and through balls often, set both to tight mark. Now here is interesting seeing as they are deeper you can think about setting their wide play to hug touchline, this will make them run to the byline and whip a cross in for RVP (which has worked well in a lot of popular on the forum this year), alternatively my favourite is to have them either "cutting inside" early as they now cut in from the MR/ML position and put through RVP right through the two centre backs. Move into channels also works here but i wouldn't bother as when Rooney drops deep into his amc position ( as a complete forward is instructed to do) he needs overlapping wingers running past him, which wont happen as much playing your wingers in ML/MR. so experiment with hugs touchline and cut inside as your wideplay should you chose to play your wingers in the MR/ML positions.

Also, set your full backs to support duty, have them cross the ball sometimes, make through balls sometimes and take long shots rarely. Also have them tight mark and ensure that their closing down is half way in the bar.

Hope this helps!