D.O.B: 10.9.1992
Nationality: Bosnian
Position: Defender Right/Centre

Strengths: Heading, Tackling, Balance, Pace

Weaknesses: Flair, Long throws, Aggresion, Strength, Stamina

Description: Centre Back
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles: Centre Back - Defend

Never signed this guy before, was going to but my scout said he wasn't worth it. :/

With the potential to be as good as Vidic he is worth it!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

What do people think of him?

With the potential to be as good as Vidic he is worth it!

dude, he cant be as good as even smalling, dont respect what scouts said all time plz. he is not quality player for any top division teams. maybe??? he is ok for npower leagues.

his determination is 8,teamwork is 8, strength is 8, stamina is 7, composure is 9, bravery is 10, marking is 11 and positioning is 10 and jumping is 10. and he is 18 years old.

so he is **** in my opinion. i always say, dont respect these kind of players, there are thousands of regens over there.

edit note: i forgot his jumping is 10 :)

Fair play, I'll be on the look out for better players then ;)

Fair play, I'll be on the look out for better players then ;)

first of all, dont misunderstood me. he doenst have quality thats all. developing player takes time in game. open ppm's, loan player, tutoring vs vs. if you give time regens they develops much better than these kind of players.

first of all, dont misunderstood me. he doenst have quality thats all. developing player takes time in game. open ppm's, loan player, tutoring vs vs. if you give time regens they develops much better than these kind of players.

I get what you mean there.