njcorby

Reaction score
Has anybody had any quick success in lifting this chaps stamina attributes? If the stamina was better he would be an awesome talent! Pretty talented in rl as well by the looks of things! I know he's fairly well known on here but would like to hear people's thoughts!

I'm nurturing at the moment, got him for free. I managed to raise his stamina up to 7. He's still 19, buy the time of 21-22, his Stamina should be 12-13.

Sounds promising! have u focused heavily on stamina in training? Just concerned other stats may drop if i concentrate to much on stamina? How is he performing for you? Which team are you?

ive just approached him with birmingham, his stamina is 6 so ill probs loan him out when i get him start of next season then loan him out then hopefully get a few million for him seen as need to sell players or go into admin

Anybody a bit further advanced that could post a screenshot of this chap please,would be very grateful!

Sounds promising! have u focused heavily on stamina in training? Just concerned other stats may drop if i concentrate to much on stamina? How is he performing for you? Which team are you?
He's in my reserves, playing only in cup games for my reserves. He's performing solid, probably would be a bit better under real manager, not AI, but he's a pure attacking mid, amazing technique, flair and dribbling. And yes, I focused on stamina heavily. Problem with him is that he's injury prone, so you need to be careful with him.

Can't get him in any English league game I've tried. Always fails wok permit

He's in my reserves, playing only in cup games for my reserves. He's performing solid, probably would be a bit better under real manager, not AI, but he's a pure attacking mid, amazing technique, flair and dribbling. And yes, I focused on stamina heavily. Problem with him is that he's injury prone, so you need to be careful with him.

Which team are you?

ive just approached him with birmingham, his stamina is 6 so ill probs loan him out when i get him start of next season then loan him out then hopefully get a few million for him seen as need to sell players or go into admin

Did u have any joy in obtaining his services?