firiondel

Reaction score
So I'm playing Valencia (1st season) and I'm now in the middle of the season. In last two weeks I have lost due to injuries 8 players (4 during trainings, 4 during games) for 3-10 weeks... What is the reason of such team injury proneness? My overall training is set on high intensity, same week focus trainings. Overall workload is medium, players are happy with trainings. I have 6 coaches, and 5 physios - 3 of them are very good.

Adding to it 2 more players injured earlier, I am left with 15 players for next 3-4 games...

Mate,

You should not have training high intensity. Change it to low.

Its the game's way of making things difficult to for you. Whenever Im with a team with a small squad which starts punching above its weight I get this. I find that if you do well for a while and ride out the storm it dies down.

You can try no match training for a couple of weeks with fitness as general training on average tho I dont think even that will help ..

If you are doing alot of individual training I would recommend lowering your general training to atleast average. If you go in to your training screen and go to "Individual" you'll see the training intensity of each player.

To be honest, I have 3 players on individual trainings, and they have never been injured... Also, all my players have training workload on medium (checked separately for everyone).

Anyway, thanks for advices.

To be honest, I have 3 players on individual trainings, and they have never been injured... Also, all my players have training workload on medium (checked separately for everyone).

Anyway, thanks for advices.

Sometimes you could just be unlucky, but I strongly suggest lowering general training to low/avarage and do more individual training. Never use high intensity unless in pre season.
And how much do you rotate your squad?

This seems to be a common problem for some and not others. I started a new save recently and my Huddersfield side had seven new injuries before the season even started and my 1st league game I picked up two more. Drives me nuts for sure.

Ok, I lowered general training and I'll try to survive. Just here on forum is no really good guide how the training should be set - the guide to training just explains what is what...

I rotate squad pretty much, both due to busy schedule (CL, CdR, League) and due to injuries as through season they were on regular basis, but mostly minor ones, and mostly players who I knew they are prone to them.