Emporerjam

Reaction score
I've been editing for awhile now, i guess once you start you can't stop, but one thing that has always alluded me was the ability to add multiple nation rules.

For instance, adding the English leagues below the Blue Square N/S and the leagues for Andorra, etc

If there is a way to do it, no matter how obvious or simple it is, could you please kindly tell me

James

No. However, you can create them separately, but run them together by starting those leagues.
And you have to tick both of these in database changes when starting a new game.

I haven't tried this for nation rules, but merge to DB's?

Otherwise add nation rules for one, then save. After remove and add for another country. Then select the two DB's after.

If this doesn't work then I guess the answre is no.

try merging the databases or just ticking the boxes in when you start a game like johnny_barth said

the best way to do it is like the shots sggested, by doing one then saving it and removing the nation rules and starting again for the next one. i find this way better then simply creating them both separately as that way any crossover items won't get doubled up/lost and you can set up continential rules that include both nations leagues if you want to.

I see, i've been doing it separately, now i'll definitely have to try it now
thank you all