stefano28

Reaction score
Hi, Has anybody bought him on any of their games? wanted Gotze but Manchester Untd beat me to him. Have had a bid accepted, im just about to start 3rd season

amazing player, just read klippybo's story, return of aitor herrera, he scored over 50 goals in a season in that if i remember correctly

Hi, Has anybody bought him on any of their games? wanted Gotze but Manchester Untd beat me to him. Have had a bid accepted, im just about to start 3rd season

Great player as an inside forward on the left. Here is a screenshot from 2016/2017:

View attachment 287526

How much is your bid for him?

Bid of 25m. He transfer listed himself after they rejected my first bid. Play him before edison cavani as an inside foward. Hes started really well tbf. Ive got Nem and Bittencourt that can play there too.

£25m is a good price for what your getting, I had to pay around £35m to buy him to replace Gutierrez.

absolutely goal-machine , when he plays at poacher role

he is a machine in my bilbao save, im 3 games into my 3rd season, 1st season i played him as inside forward on the left but in the second season i switched him to a poacher and he just scores goals, i reconmend teaching him to place shots and he then plays like hes the spanish messi, he always latches onto thru balls out paces defenders the places the ball in the corner and he gets quite a few braces and hat tricks as well, and he gets quite a few assists as he likes dropping deep so even tho hes playing as a poacher hes almost a false 9 poacher as when he drops deeper into space he usually plays a thru ball into the channels for the inside forward to run onto and slot home, in my second season he got spanish top scorer and 3rd in top goal scorer award behing messi and falcao, hes some pics of him so far 3 games into my 3rd season fresh out of a hat trick in the vasco derby

View attachment 288263View attachment 288265

lol ignore the random regen photo in my last post not sure how that got there lol

£25m is a good price for what your getting, I had to pay around £35m to buy him to replace Gutierrez.

You got him at Newcastle? I may have to take a look!! Ben Arfa just gone to man city but I have signed that Japanese chap Hiroshi Kiyotake or something like that? He's doin ok:) but Cisse has been poor in my save so may ship him at the end of the year:s

You got him at Newcastle? I may have to take a look!! Ben Arfa just gone to man city but I have signed that Japanese chap Hiroshi Kiyotake or something like that? He's doin ok:) but Cisse has been poor in my save so may ship him at the end of the year:s

Yep, cost me over £30m to get him but worth it. Just starting the 2016/17 season and my lineup is nothing like what I started with:

GK - Marc ter Stegen/Malcolm Browett (regen)
RB - Davide Santon/Mattia De Sciglio
CB - Kurt Zouma/Steven Taylor
CB - Kyriakos Papadopoulos/Jores Okore
LB - Lucas Jaime (regen)/Luke Shaw
CM - Cheick Tiote/Josip Radosevic
CM - Jack Wilshere/Adryan/Markus Henriksen
LW - Iker Muniain/Raheem Sterling
AMC - Wellington Nem/Otavio
RW - Douglas Costa/Oxlade-Chamberlain
ST - Ademilson/Carlos Fierro