Munir

• Thread starter Thread starter fabbe25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 32K
I bought him in the first transfer window with Juventus to rotate with Morata/Llorente/Tevez but ended up it was just him and Tevez playing every game.

Bought for £10.25m, first season he played 18(4), scoring 15 and assisting 6. Second season he played 32(7) scoring 21 and assisting 11. I played him as a poacher(A) and a DLF(S) depending on strike partner.

After the second season I got an offer off Real Madrid for £60 million which I accepted and replaced him with Fierro and Werner.

It does take alot to get him to leave barca, would have to be big wages, "key player status", throw loads of money at him and his agent for loyalty/signing on bonus, then loads of performance boosters and yearly wage rises and min release clauses then you can just hope

It also helps if he's unhappy. Whether you manage to unsettle him yourself or he's just not happy from lack of playing time, that will make a big difference.

Loaned him in my 3rd season at Notts Forest, he was lethal. Scored 29 goals in all comps for me.

That was as a False 9 in kun's The Truly Tiki-Taka Tactic.

Very nearly got him on a free at the end of that season too but Barca renewed his contract after I offered him a contract :(

TfVLuKd.png

Last edited:
Only probs I have had with him are (lots of small) injuries & attitude. A few times I have praised him for winning awards etc and he has told me that he doesn't need me to tell him how well he has done or doesn't need to be patronised by me! What a D-Bag!

He just renewed his contract with Barca in real life by the way ... Has anyone seen him play to inform us how good does he really is ?

Just accepted the job as national manager for Spain in my 3rd season, gave him his national debut, and he bagged two goals! Now I'm considering him for my Tottenham side, especially since he's unhappy at Barca, and I'm already listed as favourite personel :)

He just renewed his contract with Barca in real life by the way ... Has anyone seen him play to inform us how good does he really is ?

he is good, his release clause has gone up to over 30M€, he could make the first team in a couple of years... or end up like Bojan

He's the real deal, he's creative, quick and ballsy... No where near the final product but Messi wasn't either

10.25m release clause for Munir. Worth every penny so far. Has scored 15+ goals in each of his seasons for my Liverpool side. Highly recommended player who can contribute very quickly on the scoring charts!

Averaging over 8.0 rating at the beginning of his 3rd season with my club!!

Last edited:
The guy is a monster in my Southampton game! Finished top scorer in the as i won the league in my 3rd season!

Got an update on Munir. He just finished his 3rd season with my team and has taken over the duties as the #1 striker. At age 22, Munir led the entire EPL in goals scored with 23, knocked in 39 for the season, and finished with an average rating over 7.5! My coaches tell me that he is currently at world class talent level. Hard to think of a better use for 10.25m pounds!

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312/goraiden/Munir_OverviewProfile-2.png

Last edited:
I got him at beginning 1st season and just plays few games in 1st 2 seasons but never let's me down scores even when playing on the wing, now with Rooney wanting to leave end of 2nd season he will be my number 2 striker behind Robert Lewandowski

I made him my 1st signing in 1st season for £10m and sold him for £50m beginning of 3rd season, he scored lot of goals and mainly played on the wing, if I can get him back later on I will but I wanted the money cos managed to get neymar

Back