Reaction score
View attachment 937187

Murley's Red Challenge

Targets for this save:

Finish top and win the league
Win Champions League
Win FA Cup
Expand Stadium to the biggest in the league
Find or Develop a player(s) which will win Top Goalscorer/Most Assists/Most MoM Awards/Highest Avg Rating

This is my first story so go easy on me ;)

View attachment 231846

Rodgers Sacked for Poor Season

Today it has been revealed that Manager Brendan Rodgers has been sacked from Liverpool Chairman Tom Werner. Reason being, Rodgers hasn't produced the goods which was required by the board and fans.

New manager Daniel Murley takes to the big stage and is ready to take the club further. Fans are disappointed with the decision of bring in this inexperienced no-body to such a massive club. Why have the required this man to take charge at Anfield? Real reason is, Daniel Murley is a family friend of Ian Ayre and was recommended by Ian to take the helm. Daniel has had no experience doing such as job but was at the club for a while helping and watching the squad train day in day out for the past few years.

As everyone knows, Liverpool hasn't hit the heights of what they used to be like but Murley believes he can be the one to bring out the best of the club.

"The players I have at this club are unreal, I am truly upset as a long term fan of Liverpool that we have let our rivals get in front of us both financially and trophy wise. I am going to dedicate my time and effort to bring back the good old days and try and produce exciting players and performances from these players and also bring in the best I can.

View attachment 231839 View attachment 231838

"With the young lads we have coming through the ranks are unreal with the likes of Jordan Ibe, Joe Gomez, Toni Gomes and Jordan Rossiter who are improving every single day I'm sure they will be playing in the first team in the next few years."

And there's movement...

View attachment 937242

Wonderkid Jordon Ibe has left liverpool for the season to join Newcastle on a season-long loan to get game time.

View attachment 231822

Murley has opened the cheque book already with the signing of Portuguese winger Vieirinha for a fee of £5.25m. "I am delighted to welcome Vieirinha to Liverpool as I believe he can really help us with both depth and quality to start pushing on this season to make a real statement. We will be required to play in his favoured role as right midfield challenging James Milner for a first team spot."

"More transfers will happen this window so watch this space."

View attachment 231819

Lazio left midfielder joins Liverpool for a fee of £6.75m. "Senad Lulic has joined us from Lazio today and I am glad that he brings us experience and talent to our midfield. Being an international for Bosnia and being a regular for Lazio for 3 years in Serie A has improve him on and off the field. I am really looking forward for him to show the Premier League what he does best."

"Daniel, is that you done for this window or should we look forward for more action to a already strong and rather big squad?"
"I will never stop looking to improve this team even if it means spending big or small amount of money to bring them in. I am happy with the squad I have now as it has structure, depth and power in every area but if a player is about which I could be drawn to then maybe there could be 1 more others to join our family."
"Will any current players be leaving if you are willing to keep bringing in more people?"
"If someone interested in 1 of our players then give me a offer, there is no harm in that. I will then decide if he is worth selling or if he is too valuable to us."