Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonisphere

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Robshkii

Reaction score
Just wondering who goes to festivals and what ones you go to? What music do you like etc blah blah blah.

Choose on poll and comment if you want!

Glastonbury, been twice in a row and going this year. In to any and all music, except hard metal, I prefer singing.

Me more into house. I visit Sensation White each year sofar although thats in the Amsterdam Arena, the festival is great:
sensationw-7363611.jpg

Mysteryland every now and then:
mysteryland_2002_1.jpg

Dance Valley:
dance_valley_2003_hq.jpg

dancevalley1klein.jpg

and in the past hardcore parties like Thunderdome and Defqon
defqon.1_festival_004.jpg

And sometimes to an alternative music festival Lowlands:

992_570x425.jpg

I haven't visited festivals abroad (yet)

Sweden Rock. 35k metalheads, Swedish chicks, and this year Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest and Whitesnake!

Bloodstock, Graspop, Wacken, Sweden Rock, lots of other various rock/metal festivals around Europe.

Wanna go Glasto this year. Just to see all the birds in knee high socks and wellies.

Some of the birds who turn up to the festivals are just ridiculous. Who cares about the bands!

Only festival I'd want to go to is Paid Dues.

PD_11_acts_final.jpg

Thinking about going Oxygen this year was going to go last year to see Eminem and that but had a Holiday booked for day after it so couldn't go, This year the line-up ain't great tho :S

Considering going to Leeds fest but wud only be for the day to see Muse play (if they do)

Big 4 at Soni? Yes please

No hellfest or Bloodstock on the poll though. :S

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Sweden Rock. 35k metalheads, Swedish chicks, and this year Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest and Whitesnake!

Always wanted to see Judas Priest!

I went to Wireless when Kanye West was headlining... twas pretty good

wireless-2010.gif

any festival that doesnt have at least some metal is a waste of time :) sonisphere, reading and download ive been to, and like alicwkd said, where are hellfest and bloodstock on the poll too :p should have been a multiple answer poll :)

any festival that doesnt have at least some metal is a waste of time :) sonisphere, reading and download ive been to, and like alicwkd said, where are hellfest and bloodstock on the poll too :p should have been a multiple answer poll :)

I literrally thought of both as soon as I created this lol! my bad. Been Download 2 years ina row, will be attending this year and looking to get a day ticket for Soni!

Few pics of Download:

Last edited:
I went to the Big Chill in Malvern over the summer and it was freakin awesome. tinie tempah, plan B, thom yorke, massive attack, lily allen, and in an incredible situation in the hills.
lemme get a pic..
chill.jpg

tons of different stages, loads of alternative bands, some really kooky stands, shops and games to do, incredible when wasted haha.

people should go there.

In the near future I plan to go to -

Reading
Glasto
Isle Of White
T in the Park
T4 on the beach (only a short trip down the motorway!)

Cant believe there is no T In The Park mention :O Best festival by far and I have been to Leeds, Glasto and Download :D

This year its Download and TITP :p