Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

music you liked when you were younger?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 974
R

rosenrot

This should be interesting. :p lol

Bands i liked when i was younger were; 5ive, Kiss, Queen ( mainly my dad's music and he likes alot of old rock!) lol ..urrmm i'm sure there is more embarrassing ones than 5ive but i can't think of them! hah :D

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
em rap music, but even back then i had taste, was teh good stuff (cept for eminem) and i still like it now, just its not my main fav :)

Reaction score
when i was a kid i liked **** like Five and Robbie Williams eww then went on to heavy metal music like Korn and **** now im into a bit of everything

R

rosenrot

when i was a kid i liked **** like Five and Robbie Williams eww then went on to heavy metal music like Korn and **** now im into a bit of everything
ahh yea, ditto i was exactly the same, i never really used to like dance or anything like that now i like it all. :)

Reaction score
4 musical phases
12 under - Steps, S club 7, Bewitched,
13/14 - Sum41, Wheatus
15/16 - Busted, McFly, Avril Lavigne
16+ - Indie, indie, Rock, indie

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Erm when i was very young I used to like pop music stuff. Never liked boybands or sclub 7 sort of stuff tho. But I did used to like the vengaboys :( Also used to like Michael Jackson and still do :D

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Vengaboys played stirling couple of months back, i didnt go but a couple of the guys from my halls did

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Backstreet Boys, Oasis, Robbie Williams, Boyzone!, Jacko, PJ and Duncan.

R

rosenrot

hehe, as if you liked Boyzone, my mum still like them, she tries to play it in her car. :(