music you liked when you were younger?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
R

rosenrot

This should be interesting. :p lol

Bands i liked when i was younger were; 5ive, Kiss, Queen ( mainly my dad's music and he likes alot of old rock!) lol ..urrmm i'm sure there is more embarrassing ones than 5ive but i can't think of them! hah :D

em rap music, but even back then i had taste, was teh good stuff (cept for eminem) and i still like it now, just its not my main fav :)

when i was a kid i liked **** like Five and Robbie Williams eww then went on to heavy metal music like Korn and **** now im into a bit of everything

when i was a kid i liked **** like Five and Robbie Williams eww then went on to heavy metal music like Korn and **** now im into a bit of everything

ahh yea, ditto i was exactly the same, i never really used to like dance or anything like that now i like it all. :)

4 musical phases
12 under - Steps, S club 7, Bewitched,
13/14 - Sum41, Wheatus
15/16 - Busted, McFly, Avril Lavigne
16+ - Indie, indie, Rock, indie

Erm when i was very young I used to like pop music stuff. Never liked boybands or sclub 7 sort of stuff tho. But I did used to like the vengaboys :( Also used to like Michael Jackson and still do :D

Vengaboys played stirling couple of months back, i didnt go but a couple of the guys from my halls did

Backstreet Boys, Oasis, Robbie Williams, Boyzone!, Jacko, PJ and Duncan.

hehe, as if you liked Boyzone, my mum still like them, she tries to play it in her car. :(