Not open for further replies.

jo4rdan

Reaction score
Whats your favourite

5 favourite song artists(example akon)
5 favourite songs (example im so paid)
mine is

akon t-pain usher colby young jeezy
beautiful f.t akon colby young jeezy right now na na na side effects apoligize in the end

hope to see alot of responses

Last edited:
Tough, but I'll throw some in, the clansman, hallowed be thy name, fear of the dark by Maiden, holy thundeforce and emerald sword from Rhapsody, the MK theme (never gets old), the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack's Aeris' theme. Godfather OST and Scarface OST (push it to the limit). Those are the songs I'd bring in a desert island.

I think youve broken the grammar bot your grammars that bad

if its to me I learned english pretty late and didn't spend too much time in england to learn your expressions, but I belive I've made myself quite understandable -?-

if its to me I learned english pretty late and didn't spend too much time in england to learn your expressions, but I belive I've made myself quite understandable -?-

Not you, Jordan. Your English is fine.

Hes said whats your best song, which makes no sense, hes cleary 12 possibly 13 if hes any older and still saying best instead of favourite hes either retarded or foreign

He was talking about you Jordan. Closed this nonsense. Specially as it was posted in the FM2009 General Discussion...not the Music forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.