Brentford x

Reaction score
39 apps 91 goals all competitions can it get any better then that? He signs for many lower league clubs and is an absolute beast if you provide him with the ball often. Heres a picture, also my other striker yaya sanogo signed for me after countless times of asking the board to sign him for me. 15 apps 14 goals.

2vvqkba.png

you have Sanogo at Brentford?

also Febian is EXTREMELY well known mate, just type his name into the search bar and you will find countless threads...

at least you did start the thread in the correct area :) well done

i interacted with the board to sign him and he was interested, myself i was very surprised

Brandy is very good because he has got a decent finíshing a good dribbling and he is fast as ****

hes amazing, but he scores the hard shots but misses the easy shots quite often haha :p

Yes, thanks, there is a search function for a reason. As Raikan said he's more or less the go-to man for LLM managers in need of a striker: very well known.

91 golas in 39 matches.... how many goal did you score per a season?

How the **** did you get Sanogo whilst playing as Brentford? :O

Could you post a picture of Brandy's profile please mate? And also, same as Luke, how on earth did you get Sanogo!?

a player from my youth team was worth 500k then i offered 500k upfront and 48 months for 1m i done it straight away after i started so his stats werent identified

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

28v84s0.png

were u at the epl when i signed Sanogo, or like championship

I signed sanogo at the end of last season which i was 1st place in league one but then finished second. God **** peterborough!

Played as Walsall a couple of months ago and signed him after attending a Trialists match. He scored 29 league goals and played a huge part in the League One victory :)