Must Watch This! (The Best Soccer Simulation Video Game)

ticktack

Reaction score
This is the most realistic soccer simulation video game I ever seen!

[video=youtube;dQcrQQksy2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQcrQQksy2E[/video]

The match engine and animation looks absolutely real and it's amazing!

I think the ME and animation is better than FIFA and PES.

FM is nothing compared to this video game, the ME and animation is million times better than FM.

Can FM emulate the ME and animation of above video game? (I think no)

Last edited:
it's not a game as in something that you can control or play...
developed by a gambling company, everything is preset in it, and you can merely watch what is happening. that's just like watching a match on your television.
the graphics are top class, no doubt, but just having everything pre defined and no user role, the team there could develop such graphics..

to expect the same from FM is a tad bit too ambitious imho..
maybe in the next few years we could see graphics like those in FM, FIFA or PES!

Calm down. It's a bunch of cut-scenes. There's no ME. You can't even play it.

I know that Rush Football 2 is can not be played/controlled like FIFA or PES instead of watched. What I meant is, this is what FM should look like. It would be great football management video game if FM can emulate such as realistic animation of player movement and ball physics. After saw the Rush Football 2, I don't think FM deserve as most realistic simulation of football management video game available as they claim because it's too exaggerated even if Rush Football 2 is not exist, FM still beaten by FIFA and PES. FM animation is like video game for kid because what they know in their head is just a about the Sonic the hedgehog. Most Sega video games is dedicated for kid. They are not be able to develop more on a video game.

Last edited:
IAfter saw the Rush Football 2, I don't think FM deserve as most realistic simulation of football management video game available as they claim because it's too exaggerated.

The simple fact is that FM IS the most realistic football simulator. Graphics would be nice, but the ME is the key in a simulation. FM has that and 'rush football' doesn't have an ME.

The simple fact is that FM IS the most realistic football simulator. Graphics would be nice, but the ME is the key in a simulation. FM has that and 'rush football' doesn't have an ME.

No it is not. The animation quality of FM is poor compared with Rush Football 2, FIFA, and PES (ordered by the rank) even when they say they use the motion capture technology. It's like comparing a gold (RF2, FIFA, and PES) and rusty iron (FM).

Last edited:
No it is not. The animation quality of FM is poor compared with Rush Football 2, FIFA, and PES (ordered by the rank) even when they say they use the motion capture technology.
So what? Graphics is poorer, yes, but a football sim needs a great ME first of all. Rush Football doesn't have a ME and the other two have poor MEs. FIFA definitely leads the way with the graphical/physics engine though.

Rush Football is like watching football videos straight.
they are predefined. they are already there. and you simply watch them for nothing!
it's like they capture moments from real football in the leagues and sort of 3D-ize them or whatever, true it looks almost perfect, but it is all preset. so they could have all the stuffs predefined and already stored and it's just a thing about altering a few shots per game.

FM, well, where do I start!
you can select the way your team plays- emulate Barca, or Stoke, or West Ham, Milan, yesteryear teams, just about anything.
the fun in FM is in the tactics, getting the inside stuffs right, not as much about watching and in being awe of what you see in terms of video quality, but, the way your team moves, the crisp passes and turns, and so on...

in rush football you saw how the GK in one of their videos lets the ball into the goal! that is predefined.

FM already is as near perfection as a football simulator could be.

there's no denying that it can be even better, but in the last 3 or 4 years that I've played the game, honestly, they have improved a lot!
and again, I have all the faith that given more time and down the years, they would incorporate measures to make it even better!

see, it's gonna be easier for FM to achieve the video quality at par with Rush Football that you demand.
but for Rush Football to achieve the magnitude of depth and the footballing experience of FM, FIFA, or PES... well, dream on!

You really don't have a clue on what a realistic match engine is, OP. Animation quality got nothing to do with a match engine. Animations are the front end, everything you see, and the match engine is the invisible, the "guy running the show". FM has got the best match engine in ALL sports games, and this is not an opinion, it's a fact.