mvp93

Reaction score
think we can all agree we can not define how the special one lays out his tatics and how real really lay out but i would like to put across my outlook of the formation

it is a formation but it is basiclly a 4-2-3-1​

Key features of the formation​

not to concede -​
“Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists

Basically this formation is not here to create beautiful football it was made to win weather by 5 nil or 1 nil weather a 1st min goal or a 94th min goal

Counter (Source - Zonal marking)

Real counter

Still, the same could be said of Real, who (in a familiar situation) could have scored on the counter-attack in various moves, but were constantly let down by poor decision-making. The speed Real have when going forward is astonishing – Oezil, Ronaldo and Higuain stay high up the pitch and break very quickly, often joined by Angel di Maria on the right.

The way they play here is slightly reminiscent of the Brazil side under Dunga – Ronaldo plays up against the right-back (the Robinho role), Ozil doesn’t become involved much in defensive play and moves left-of-centre to combine with Ronaldo (the Kaka role) and Higuain is the main point of attack (the Luis Fabiano role). Some credit should go to Atletico’s defence, and David de Gea for a couple of good saves (after looking nervous early on), but it was a comfortable final half hour for Real

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfEZURCX9Uk"]YouTube - Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid 2-0 - All Goals & Match Highlights - November 7 2010 - [High Quality][/ame]

Ronaldo

As you see from the videos shown Ronaldo is the highest player on the pitch and is always ready to spring an attack he is vitale ro dah counter stage and is there best player. he holds a significant place in the team and can not be ingored.He is feed the ball at all times at recent times he has been deployed at the AML position to be able to cut and shot /pass to STC

Success

The main aim of this tatic to win and win at all costs

My history as a manager cannot be compared with Frank Rijkaard’s history. He has zero trophies and I have a lot of them…”

I need 3 people to help me on this

I have created two set of tatics for my Mourinho tatic set

Real A has a AML to cut in this is what MY testing has been based on this can be changed to suit your choice in team by selecting a different wide play opition but cutting in is what i recommened.

Real A control to keep the lead and for the team to work better defensively

Real B is the opposite of Real A but for a AMR it also comes with a control tatic

Teams you could use this with: Ac milan ( Robinho,Pato.Ronaldino.), Bayern (Robben,Ribery) or Barca (Messi)

this is just a suggestition u could use it for any team with a good/great AMR/L
Attached Thumbnails

I'd like to test it but seems like you're struggling in La Liga and if you don't mind do you think a heavy defensive route suits Real Madrid because they have brilliance in the centrefield

yh i have sent the tatic to ppl who sed they wanted to test