My 1860 Munich Tactic (Reupload)

My 1860 Munich Tactic (Reupload)

Hi! I've been using your tactic successfully in lower leagues, to be specific in polish 4th tier up to 2nd (winter break, chilling in play-off zone). Back to back promotions. No real feedback sadly. Maybe too agressive with how much yellow cards my players picked up in 4th and 3rd tier, haha.

Do you @Martlow92 have any tips regarding tactic or players to focus on?

Hi! I've been using your tactic successfully in lower leagues, to be specific in polish 4th tier up to 2nd (winter break, chilling in play-off zone). Back to back promotions. No real feedback sadly. Maybe too agressive with how much yellow cards my players picked up in 4th and 3rd tier, haha.

Hi, maybe take get stuck in more off might help with the yellow cards, do you have any screenshots would be interesting to see your save thanks.

Any advice? I play Polish 4 league. Do you use this tactic in home and away matches? Do you set up any OI?

Will this work for the updated ME?
I havent used it in the new update, i am starting a new save an will make another tactic most likely, if you could keep me update would be appreciated thanks.

1680536428072.png

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Безымянный1.jpg
    Безымянный1.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Безымянный2.jpg
    Безымянный2.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 154
great tactic buddy -
Thanks for doing the video mate, interesting to see how it works in other leagues, it was set up for a weaker side so would be some tweaks for a stronger side like City.