madmonkey

Reaction score
Download the file here
(when its approved)

2006-2007 BV2

I am working on a premier league database from 2006-2007 season, I now most of these sort of things never get finished which is why i'm just concentrating on the EPL for now.

So far I have not made many staff or financial changes, but I have done all of the players for the following clubs.

Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Tottenham
Newcastle
Everton
Man City
Man Utd
Aston Villa
Wigan
Charlton
West Ham

I have changed a few of the big players from 2006, back to the teams they made their name. like Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ribery, Ibrahimovic ETC

So please try it out for me and give me some feed back. please let me know of any errors you come across so i can fix it and try to make the final version as accurate as possible.

thanks, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited:
Sweet.

Looking forward to this mate :)

you can already download what i have done so far, the more problems people report to me, the better the final version will be!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

ive now done wigan and charlton too, im going to work on watford and sheff utd next and then ill upload the new version.

Bug

I dont know if im the only one who gets an error message, but everytime i try to click on bacary sagna my game collapses!! No but other than that it looks really good!

I dont know if im the only one who gets an error message, but everytime i try to click on bacary sagna my game collapses!! No but other than that it looks really good!

thanks i had not noticed, but that happens to me aswell, ill try and fix it

Jonas should be at Mallorca
Baros should be at Villa, Carew at Lyon
Gosling should be at Plymouth, Seamus Coleman should be at some Irish team
Eidur Godjohnson should be at Barca, not Spurs
I'll pick out more ^+^

Jonas should be at Mallorca
Baros should be at Villa, Carew at Lyon
Gosling should be at Plymouth, Seamus Coleman should be at some Irish team
Eidur Godjohnson should be at Barca, not Spurs
I'll pick out more ^+^

fixed! found any more? ill fix as many as i can before the next release, which i hope to have ready for later on today.

fixed! found any more? ill fix as many as i can before the next release, which i hope to have ready for later on today.
The reserves of the teams you've done should probably have some more people in, but I'm not sure who. I'll download your next update when you've done it, and see if I can find any more errors for you.:)

The reserves of the teams you've done should probably have some more people in, but I'm not sure who. I'll download your next update when you've done it, and see if I can find any more errors for you.:)

thanks, its hard to find records of the players who didnt have squad numbers for thier teams, thats why the reserve teams are looking a bit thin atm

Have you based the stat changes on FM 2007?

I haven't made many stat changes, just + or - a little bit on some players current ability, depending on the age they were then.

BETA version 2 is now live!

corluka should be in kroatia zagreb..
crespo shouls be on loan from chelsea at inter.
Great work so far!