Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

My 2nd tactic (currently using now)

Reaction score
Hi friends.

I just make some adjustment to my first tactic i posted, in title Try This Tactic. Because some people says that my tactic is too much attacking and they conceded a lot of goals in the process.

So i have adjusted it a bit, still have that attacking style, but tweaking it a bit, especially in defensive setup, so there wont be a lot of goals conceded.

As u can see, im added a DM to cover my defenses and for now it works. still scoring goals but less conceded. Care to try this and let me know.

Will post fixtures later....

* been sick of people who keep asking to post team instruction and player instruction of tactic. Why not download it and see for urself.... ???

Reaction score
Nice tactic mate but I think you can make some adjust.

Play with a Target Man and set instructions for it.

Wing Backs Cross from Deep
Winger Cross from Byline
Also I set the Width to "Wide" because my stadium uses the maximun lenght/wide.
Also you can max out the use of Wing Back's and Wingers/Att mids by setting the passing style to " Both Flanks"

Last edited: