Would be better if you had screenshots and a bit more info about that tactic

Yeah I agree with Danny and it would be better if you had of tested with different teams or give evidence of your success with the tactic :) Well done though if it's good

I take it you have done a season with this tactic if so maybe some pictures of the table what you won ( If you won anything ) and i bit more info on the tactic

Have a look at
JP's thread - Screenshots info ect ect
TBH - Screenshots info Ect ect
Even my Gh tactic has lol

People are more likely to try it if you do all that :)

Sorry mate. My idea was to create a tactic that is loosly based on barcelona's tactic. I created this over the weekend and it has nothing to do with JP Woody's new Pep Guardiola tactics. The difference is that there is a defensive midfielder, a balanced centre midfielder and a more attacking minded centre midfielder. The problem is that I want to try and keep possession but I have struggled with that and all 3 of my tactics struggle against the smaller teams. Did very well in my first two games vs Man Utd and Chelsea, a draw and a win respectively, but I scraped a win vs Peterborough 4-3 in the league cup. Any other screenshots or info you need I will give you.

My screenshot is the standard formation. Offensive is obviously more attacking based and defensive is more conservative.

Im 8 games in and while the season started very well, im just scrapin in every game. Still 3rd and unbeaten but every game is very nervy no matter who I'm playing.

Last edited:
No I haven't done a season yet. Im just looking for people to try it and see if it's any good as I am actually quite rubbish at FM (the FM Base CL says it all lol)

No I haven't done a season yet. Im just looking for people to try it and see if it's any good as I am actually quite rubbish at FM (the FM Base CL says it all lol)

Well you should of done a season then posted the tactic if you did well

i normally always use tht formation, i love it, alot depends on tht attacking midfielder

I use Hamsik who i think is more than capable as my att midfielder. I have all of the front 3 with free role and the 2 wingers with cross rarely in hope that they cut inside. Palombo is my defensive midfielder and Barry is the other Centre mid, more box to box kind of player