prigrajf

Reaction score
Well this is my second tactic that I created, with my AFC Wimbledon team. Had great sucses with it, bringing the team from BSP to Championship in succesive seasons.

It's a 4312 formation with:
4 defenders (2 x Ball palying Cd on defend duty, 2 x supporting wing backs)
3 central midelfelders (2 x side supporting MC's and a deep lying playmaker on defend duty)
1 AM (attack duty)
2 Strikers (FCL deep lying forward on attack duty; FCR advanced forward on attack duty)

Didn't test it with any big teams, so I don't know if it works for them. Would apreciate if you test it and comment it. Any comments or tweaking advice is welcome.

LINK: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1980

Last edited:
looks like you had ALOT of success with it!

did you play this tactic throughout all your games for all of these seasons? because whenever i play the same tactics for more than one season teams usually figure me out lol.

will give it a go though, and reply with my results ;)

Was supprised myself with the results to be ohnest. The base tactic was the same througout the seasons. Didn't mess alot with it, only minnor tweaks (changing player duties and roles), thats it.

Hope it works for you, and tnx for trying it.;)

I have only played with AFC Wimbledon. 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 I found it very useful, so useful i fact, I find it hard leaving my original stars from the BSP in the Reserves because they can't cut in in the Championship these days. AFC Wimbledon are the challenge in the game.

The most dificult formation to play against was a flat 3-5-2 fomration. Had to tweak the tactic, so that to push the full back to wing bac position and push the Deep lying playmaker from MC to DMC position. Team looks alot better and more compact.

Hove does the tactic work for you?