LH4

Reaction score
I have recently created a tactic which should suit many teams .
I am Currently using it with my barcelona and i am doing great .
I have made a home tactic and away .
I am 2nd in the La Liga mainly because i used this tactic a bit through the season .
I play 3 straight at the back , Two wing backs ,Two Central Midfielders , two Central Attack midfielders and 1 Target man Striker .

View attachment 7032

Dc L/R/C Strength , Heading , Marking , Tackling
Wb R/L Pace , Dribbling , Stamina and crossing
MC First touch , Dribbling , Passing , Longshots
ACM Flair , Finishing , passing and first Touch
ST First Touch , Finishing , Flair , Off the ball , 10 + Heading

Team Instructions Home

View attachment 7034

Team Instruction away

View attachment 7033

Big Results

Against Valencia Home ^^)

View attachment 7037

Against Athletico Madrid Away :O

View attachment 7036

Againest Vit.Guirmareas :D

View attachment 7035

Hope This Works for You ^^)

could you show us the fixtures list and scores : D, .
that just isnt convincing.

I'd be a little convinced when seeing your result against Real Madrid.

but the tactic probably works with only barca players, i tried my own barca tactic with mancity and it didnt work.

Your only 2nd in the league with Barca? That's hardly convincing mate,you could play with the worst tactic in the world and do ok with Barca.Try it and do well with Real Betis or an average Spanish team and people will take notice.

Your only 2nd in the league with Barca? That's hardly convincing mate,you could play with the worst tactic in the world and do ok with Barca.Try it and do well with Real Betis or an average Spanish team and people will take notice.

But Mate i have tried it with other teams Wolves , Liverpool , Man Utd , Porto , Sao paolo .

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

And if you are not convinced dont use it .

It works good with me .

I put a lot of effort into this . :'(

But Mate i have tried it with other teams Wolves , Liverpool , Man Utd , Porto , Sao paolo .

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

And if you are not convinced dont use it .

It works good with me .

I put a lot of effort into this . :'(
All those teams are the strongest teams in there respective leagues,assuming you played with wolves in the championship.

Im not having a go mate im just saying the true test of any tactic is when it makes a weak poor team overacheve in a league.

And btw mate im 1st in the leauge now with seven points .

Good for you mate ;) but i still stand by what i wrote earlier.

my biggest challenges with big teams hasnt been just winning, but keeping my goal clean.Im sure that eberyone has won trebee with whatever topteam(manu,barca,milan`s )my best win is still 3-0 over ManU with Hull City.Ofcourse i`ve had bigger margins wins but still.

my biggest challenges with big teams hasnt been just winning, but keeping my goal clean.Im sure that eberyone has won trebee with whatever topteam(manu,barca,milan`s )my best win is still 3-0 over ManU with Hull City.Ofcourse i`ve had bigger margins wins but still.
???????? what??

Keeping using it folks its really good !!!

tactic sucks with Real madrid..

I have recently created a tactic which should suit many teams .
I am Currently using it with my barcelona and i am doing great .
I have made a home tactic and away .
I am 2nd in the La Liga mainly because i used this tactic a bit through the season .
I play 3 straight at the back , Two wing backs ,Two Central Midfielders , two Central Attack midfielders and 1 Target man Striker .

View attachment 7032

Dc L/R/C Strength , Heading , Marking , Tackling
Wb R/L Pace , Dribbling , Stamina and crossing
MC First touch , Dribbling , Passing , Longshots
ACM Flair , Finishing , passing and first Touch
ST First Touch , Finishing , Flair , Off the ball , 10 + Heading

Team Instructions Home

View attachment 7034

Team Instruction away

View attachment 7033

Big Results

Against Valencia Home ^^)