My 5 Best Youngsters

deasy

Reaction score
I just thought i would say some of my players i think to be awsome!
not in a particular order.
1: Keirrison
2: Neymar
3: Vaclav Kadlec
4: Luca Tremolada
5: Danny Welbeck

I agree, but there are sooo many youngsters out there. I'm a personal fan of Davide Santon.

I'd have to go with Delph from Leeds and Brek Shea. I love them within the game , both worth over 12m.

I also have a nice regen that i adore

Mine is "Chris James", bought him for 130k, just for a bit of extra cover, withina a couple of months he started to catch my eye in the reserves with a lot of MOM, so I decidedto use him as a subb for league cup, came on at half time, setup 3 goals scored 1 and got rating of 9.1, in just 45 mins.
Satred to use him a lot in the second half of season played really well and scored 8 league goals and 10 assists in 17 games.
After 3 seasons has ecome worth £8,000,000. Rejected a £18,000,000 bid from Man City and £12,000,000 from Valencia. Im Arsenal by the way!!!

Joe Mattock,Alberto Paloschi,and Fabien Delph are all good.Didier Digard from Boro can be class if played and trained right.

youngsters

In my opinion the 5 bets youngsters on the game are as follows:

1. Ballotelli
2. Nestor
3. Sakho
4. Lateef-elif alyiou
5. Asenjo(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

I have Neymar, not impressed so far (used to be wonderkid, now just classed as 'striker') hes currently in the reserves for my fulham team.

Delph i bought from leeds for 3.5 million but he didnt really cut it so i sold him a year later to pompy for 5.5 million

Nicolas Milan from Chile also seems to end up a flop and wont cut it in the premiership.

LB fiabian monzon is quality

I have Neymar, not impressed so far (used to be wonderkid, now just classed as 'striker') hes currently in the reserves for my fulham team.

Delph i bought from leeds for 3.5 million but he didnt really cut it so i sold him a year later to pompy for 5.5 million

Nicolas Milan from Chile also seems to end up a flop and wont cut it in the premiership.

LB fiabian monzon is quality

nicolas millan is certainly not the prospect he was on FM07/08.

however i have found with the correct training and good amounts of first team footy he becomes a very good player, not world class and probs not good enough for top four prem football but a great signing for anyone else.

agreed monzon is the ****

as you all know i have posted many times about how good vela is.. so my top 5 are -

1. Carlos Vela
2. Juan Manuel Mata
3. Keirrison
4. Andres Guardado
5. Alberto Paloschi

there are probs way more youngsters better than them but these 5 i have chosen are the players i have developed in my game and are looking class.

i agree with mattock, being a leicester fan, he will be amazing in real life as well as the game

I've got this team.

Ochoa
Fazio
Pique
Radu
Hutton
Veloso
Yermolaev (Regen)
Axel Witsel
Marquinhos
Bojan
Cardozo (I had Keirrison but i sell him on 60M)

and i've got a pair of regens as subs and santon

my top five

1. Bojan
2. Keirrison
3. Axel Witsel
4. Marquinhos
5. Ochoa

My top 5 for Man Utd:

1. Kadlec - 6 goals in Carling Cup against Charlton... Free as well ;)
2. John Fleck - Amazing... Brilliant, can play on either wing (retrain him to AMR) or as a forward... Scores loads for me
3. Welbeck - 1st season, 8 goals in 12 games before being sent out on loan where he got 16 goals in 24 games
4. Luca Tremolada - Free, which makes him good. Awesome winger who scores almost a goal every game!
5. Fabio/Rafael - They have to be paired up lol They are my main full backs now for my 1st XI...

Asenjo is class, scored from my own box for my norwich in 12/13 season!
Marquinhos just class after 2 seasons
Alexandre Pato, GOAL machine!
Mattock, unbeatable defender
Sotiris Ninis, After 2 seasons, started setting up loadsa goals! he has 18 assists and im in december!

The Asenjo gaol is definetly going in GOTM!!

Last edited:
1: aquino - 7 goals in 3 games - leicster city 1st season
2: marquinhos
3: sanchez
4: ariel borysiuk
5: oscar

if you don't buy marquinhos then more fool you, he is the best youngster on the game that isn't a regen

feghouli , sakho , camacho , keirrison , vela , wilshere , bojan , saivet