My A.C Milan Team.

Reaction score
I'm doin' awful...
7th in the league, and I can't seem to kill teams off, usuallya tight 1st half and in the second it all goes wrong.....

I play 4-1-2-1-2

Abbiati in goal
right back zambrotta
left back chiellini
center backs nesta and zapata
defensive mid Kacar
2 midfielders are beckham/ seedorf and marek hamsik
ronaldinho behind the strikers
pato and alexis sanchez up front

started off so well, then i got beat by juve, genoa and roma all in a row.....

somebody tell me afew decenbt players or a reason why i'm doin so badly at the moment???

played 12 won 6 lost 3 drawn 3

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

ive got sergio asenjo in my squad but he's19
dunno weither to risk playin a keeper at that age???????

just a thought, when your at home, go attacking in the first half and try to take the lead. Get your defence to push up to catch other teams out. If you get a lead go back to normal or defensive and defend the lead. Also buy a striker for now as you need someone who is gonna get goals. Vagner Love, Marquinhos, Cardozo, Pogbryneak(spelling) are all good strikers and would help you win a few more games

cheers Tom, i've got lavezzi on the bench but he doesnt seem to do anythin at all when i play him
and funds have become a bit of a problem aswell

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Your doing bad with ac.milan odear
milan needed a whole new team!
besides nesta seedorf pato and ronaldinho they are all poor

and i had to sell pirlo 'cause he wanted a new challenge so i got 29mil for him off barca

You off your head hole new team i won league with ac in my 1st season only buying alonso

You off your head hole new team i won league with ac in my 1st season only buying alonso

He speaks the truth, they don't need hardly any players in to win the league without much trouble...

He speaks the truth, they don't need hardly any players in to win the league without much trouble...
so pleople like jankulovski, inzaghi, ambosini, dida and oddo are good enough to win the league?

I never see A.C winnin the league on my game
Always Inter or Roma.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Anyway
I did what you said Tom7
Winnin 2-0 at halftime...at home so I changed the mentality to normal,scored a 3rd in the 2nd half and had 20shots at goal...to their 7.

Stillnot happywith the amount of possesion i'm havin' tho,I won 3-0 but had less possession...Needs to be addressed.

yeh but just use that to win games until you have momentum, then change abit to get more possesion and be more dominant, maybe make tempo slower and use only short passing

got inter away in me next game,if i dont win im definately not gonna challenge for the league this year =/

thats my problem tho,beatin teams around me,i've lost to juve, roma and sampdoria [not genoa]
so ive got no hope!

I always pick Milan in the game. Big fan and been following them for a long time. If you downloaded the update u will have plenty of money at the start of the season.

I would recommend u to buy new LB cause Chiellini is not that good for that position, and with right player instructions will do wonders in CB role and he'll become a world-class center back before the end of 1st season. Buy Srna, Santon, Buonanotte and another striker of your choice. Deploy 4-4-2 formation with mixed passing and, normal creativity and attacking mentality. Tick tight marking and use normal tackling, normal defensive line and own half closing down. Give the team some time to get used to the tactics.

Since i had a lot of problems with Pato's performances and getting the best out of him I would gladly recommend u to read tactical theorems and frameworks and to deploy Pato as a deep lying forward. Here is a screen shot of him...