My A.S. Roma team - please help

Seto

Reaction score
Hi all,
i start a game with A.S. Roma.
in the first season i won Italian championship and italian cup, but i get kicked by man utd in quarter final of champions league.

This is my 11:

Ochoa
Corchia - Fazio - Mexes(Burdisso) - Riise(Coentrao)
De Rossi (sissoko)
Rakitic (pizarro)
Menez(Taddei) Vucinic(Coentrao)
Adriano(Lukaku) Boriello(Totti)

I i've now 45ML of budget.
i try get some young and low-budget players in my team. this is what i'm doing:

David Luiz for 9ml (he can play right/left backs and especially center back, he's young and kind cheap)
Buonanotte? (i've him in loan in the last season and he's good, but for my tactic (ghost tactic) i prefer Hulk... what do you think i should do?

I don't now... ochoa is a good goalkeeper, even if he's not a top star rated player.
may i shoul sing de gea instead?
Taddei is 31 years old, i will try to sell him... can you suggest a good left footed player to place behind menez?
other suggest?
Thank for help!
cheers!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

i think also to sell De Rossi,
he want too much money for new contract and i've sissoko that can play instead of him

Last edited:
ochoa is really good keeper but de gea is probably better as he is a wonderkid not sure about ochoa.
backup to menez u could try somebody like aissati but he plays better as amc or from personal experience suljemani from ajax is very good left food midfielder.

How did you get that team mate ? They start with no money, and the chairman doesn't give any money ..