iankoe332

Reaction score
The Club Who Wouldn't Die: An Accrington Stanley Story
View attachment 286390
Accrington Stanley announces shock news.
In a press statement released in the early morning of the 16th of December 2008, Accrington Stanley chairman Ilyas Khan announced that their manager John Coleman, whom the fans loved, had resigned due to personal reasons. Khan said, "We have been hit with this shocking and saddening news that John has resigned. We wish him all the best in his future endeavours." He also added, "As of now, we currently have a few names of who we would like to hire and replace John. These few people have the attributes to create their own legacies at this club."

The next day,

Stanley announce their manager.
In a shock appointment, Ilyas Khan has appointed rookie manager Ian Koe as their manager. Koe, who was born on the 4th of May 1978, will be one of the youngest managers ever to grace the game at the age of 32. When asked why he had appointed Koe as the manager, Ilyas Khan said, "We have listened to the style Koe uses to manage, and his vision of the future, and we are very impressed."

Koe's first Press Conference
Interviewer: This is your first day at Accrington. Are you pleased to have the chance to work here?
Koe: I am very pleased to have the chance to work here. It is really a dream come true.
Interviewer: How are you going to set about managing the team? Are you okay with the set up?
Koe: I will make changes and remove everything I think is dead wood.
Interviewer: Will you adopt a defensive approach?
Koe: I am looking to play an open game, score goals and win games with conviction.
Interviewer: Phil Edwards has been subject to interest from other clubs. Are you looking to sell him?
Koe: I am looking to take advantage of interest in him.
-Press Conference Ends-

Koe Looking to sell Edwards.

In his first press conference, Koe has stated that he could be selling Phil Edwards. Edwards has been attracting interest from several clubs, such as York and Kettering.
View attachment 286391