Status
Not open for further replies.
Congarts for doing such a good job so far but just one question ...what possesed you to sell Coentrao?i know you got 50 million for him but hes probably the best left back in the game

How the **** did you sell coentrao for 50 million in 1 season? Sorry but it does smell like cheating.

Not the best, maybe top 10, but he's better as winger.

Congarts for doing such a good job so far but just one question ...what possesed you to sell Coentrao?i know you got 50 million for him but hes probably the best left back in the game

There are plenty of better left backs, he is good but definitely not the best.

Quite the achievement to get £50M for him, well done there!

There are plenty of better left backs, he is good but definitely not the best.

Quite the achievement to get £50M for him, well done there!
ye there probably is i just have a bit of a soft spot for him but theres no doubt hes a quality player

where is my pic....ah, there it is..
http://fumaga.com/i/and-not-a-single-****-was-given-that-day-cat.jpg

i would be more impressed if your past experience was automatic , yes i know you were cafu but its make an easier of tasks with Milan easier

Firstly I did not cheat in selling contra for 50mil euros simply he was doing well for me n man city wanted him the kept offering me amounts so I just countered with 50mil euros non negotiable n city paid it! Not my fault if they wanna pay such n obscene amount for a left back, just like city keep askin for pato but I tell em where 2 go I am cafu so I chose that rep also I thought the bigger yer experience the harder it is for u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.