My aim to become an International Great!

14th September 2013
Tianjin battle for a hard fought point​

This game was 3rd vs 4th , even tho Beijing are 4th they are only 10 points behined 1st so this game was between two title contenders.It started off a very scrappy game and with a bit of magic by Beijing's Tan Tiancheng they took the lead with a shot from 25 yards.Tianjin then seem to wake up and started playing football of their own After 27 minutes the game was level after a wonderfully crafted goal Wilson junior finished it off.
Tianjin confidence seemed to grow because of the equaliser and on 33 minutes they were ahead after a Felipinho tap in after their keeper fumbled a cross into his path.

Tianjin were ok second half but missed loads of chances to finish the game off, they came to regret this and in the 83rd minute Tan Tiancheng popped up again and scored from a corner. This caused a tense finale with both teams going for it but it ended as a draw.

Smith's View: It was a decent game but im disapointed we never managed to hold onto our lead against a title rival but at least we never lost and finishing in the top 3 is still in our hands.

Also can people give me their views on this story how to improve it and just comment please thanks.

Its a brilliant story and youve persuaded me to start the pentagon challange.

18th September 2013
Tianjin send Renhe into relegation drop zone
View attachment 239318
Tianjin showed their class over Renhe with 3 goals in an 18 minute spell.Both teams started off with grat intentions as both came out attacking and desprete for the break through.Renhe never looked like a team in the relegation fight as they sent forward attack after attack but just never had the finishing touch what would have completely changed the context of this game. They soon were made to regret this when Tianjin scored through Hu Zhaojun calmly slotting past the keeper.

Tianjin now had the upper hand and in the 50th minute Liao Boacho scored for Tianjin to increase their lead.Renhe thought they had found a way back into the game as Qu Bo scored in the 57th minute for them with a well taken free kick.Tianjin quickly killed their comeback with their 3rd in the 58th minute Wilson Junior.After this the game was effectively over and Renche missed a few chances in what was a pretty quiet rest of the half.

Smith's View:
We only turned up for a 18 minute spell which went over the two halves.Apart from that we were average and we are very pleased we got the win to keep up our own title hopes.

League Table will be in next update and most likely appearing at the end of each month.

22nd September 2013
Can Tianjian be stopped?
View attachment 239354
Tianjian showed their true class here and continued their rich vain of form.They took the lead after only 3 minutes through Wilson Junior' s header.They continued to attack the already relegated Chongquing who are clearly out of their depth in this league.Tianjian scored again in the 30th minute through a wonderful solo effort by He Jie.They seemed to take their foot off the gas after this as they were almost guranteed a win.However Ismaile picked up 2 silly bookings now he finds himself suspanded for a game against the league leaders which will be a major blow to smith's plans.

Smith's Views: We played okay nothing special ( He then stromed off after We asked him a question about his alleged affair with a model.)

View attachment 239355

Smith knew he would appear in the morning newspaper.

Next update will be up very soon and be a front page story.

This is a great story and may start the pentagon challenge myself when I'm bored of Sociedad :)

there isnt an oceanic one.. its europe, asia, africa, north and south america.

well this story died but heres the proof that i actually completed it.

Ok so i have just completed this challenge there is quite a few ss but they will prove i have stuck to the rules and completed it by 2020.

To prove my reputation was to start with sunday league footballer.

As my bio mucked up here is a ss of all teams and 2 countries I managed in this challenge.

1 down 4 to go. (North American done.)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...68267d1345157343-pentegon-challenge-asian.png

2 down 3 to go (Asian done.)

3 down 2 to go. ( south american done)

4 down 1 to go (African done)

booom last one done

This should prove I completed the challenge by 2020. The hardest one was to me the African one as in order to qualify you need to win the league and thats only to get to the premlintary round so yeah thats a bit of a challenge.
willing to help anyone if they need it and good luck its a good accomplishment to complete this challenge
smile.gif