Fairhurst93

Reaction score
Seen a thread about an alphabet challenge and I was looking to start a new file until FM13 was release.

So iv started with Zenit. Just to let you know that I'm posting on my iPhone so my intro will be brief untill I drag myself off FM because my laptop isnt the best and runs slow when doing two task haha

So far iv played 7friendlys, not had the greatest start. Winning just 4, drawing 2 both 0-0 with concerns me because of lack of goals. Also lost a game as well.

Tomas Hubocan has been my stand out player with a form rating of 7.5 over all 5 friendlies with the defender scoring 2 and Danny has been laying on the assists

Iv made 4 signings
Hernan Crespo and a free because of injuries to strikers and brings experience
Juan Manuel Vargas for 4M needed a LB and can play all down the left
Lorenzo De Silvestri for 3.4M need a RB and at 22 and decent stats straight away so a good signing
Filip Djuricic for 3.3M a young 19year old AM aiming to develop him and try and take him to each club I go.

As I said will go more into it when on laptop and try and get some screenshots up of people would like

Iv got a friendly coming up against Molde then the Super Cup Final against CSKA Moscow..