Gonzo11

Reaction score
Dear everyone, you are probably wondering why this thread is called my apologies. Well I will tell you the reason. Few days ago, to be specific Saturday, i accused a fellow tactic creator of copying a tactic. And that tactic creator's name is Mr Langvatn. I accused Mr Langvatn for copying the rock tactic from another user. But I was wrong to do that. He told me that there was a difference between stealing and inspiration. That his tactic "the rock" was only a inspiration of the another person's tactic. I thought that he was wrong and i was right but now I think that I was the wrong one. I mean, with my godfather tactic, I picked some inspiration from other tactic that helped it gain success for me and others. I was wrong of accusing you of stealing the rock tactic Mr Langvatn and i am sorry. I have even made tons of tactics that i did not want to post because they were maybe to similar to some other tactics. And what Mr Langvatn only wanted to do was to share the success that he had with the Rock tactic. What my point is that i am really sorry of accusing Mr Langvatn and I hope that we can put this whole thing behind us. I will now delete my accusing posts and i hope that you won't judge me as i am very sorry.
Kind Regards
Gonzo11

It's always refreshing seeing someone take that step and be the bigger man.

Hopefully you two will be all cool now. :)

Dear everyone, you are probably wondering why this thread is called my apologies. Well I will tell you the reason. Few days ago, to be specific Saturday, i accused a fellow tactic creator of copying a tactic. And that tactic creator's name is Mr Langvatn. I accused Mr Langvatn for copying the rock tactic from another user. But I was wrong to do that. He told me that there was a difference between stealing and inspiration. That his tactic "the rock" was only a inspiration of the another person's tactic. I thought that he was wrong and i was right but now I think that I was the wrong one. I mean, with my godfather tactic, I picked some inspiration from other tactic that helped it gain success for me and others. I was wrong of accusing you of stealing the rock tactic Mr Langvatn and i am sorry. I have even made tons of tactics that i did not want to post because they were maybe to similar to some other tactics. And what Mr Langvatn only wanted to do was to share the success that he had with the Rock tactic. What my point is that i am really sorry of accusing Mr Langvatn and I hope that we can put this whole thing behind us. I will now delete my accusing posts and i hope that you won't judge me as i am very sorry.
Kind Regards
Gonzo11

Areet Mr Langvatn? ;)

Good lad, well said

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

[video=youtube;YaG5SAw1n0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c[/video]

Sorry, I dont mean to dig up the buried hatchet, but which tactic inspires Mr.L's Rock tactic?
Again, just for the curiosity.

No offense to anyone, but i have to say i'm also curious about wich is the tactic that inspired Mr.L to such a good one. It has to be good also

well done mate, glad to see things like this! we get a lot of this around here and this is probably the first time the incorrect party has admitted it, so big up to you dude!

in future, for anyone reading this, please rather PM the guy and say what you want via PM, do not derail the thread as it just messes up the whole thing with negativity and goes off topic very quickly!

We (the mods and a few others) normally know what has been copied and or posted claiming that the tactic is ones own, we deal with it quickly and swiftly ourselves..

+1 Gonzo11. Nice to see a man step forward for his mistake. Hopefully others will follow ;)

well done mate, sometimes it's better to be the one that says i'm sorry...

No problem. I'm not a man of long grudges :) Good luck on your future tactic making :)