• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79730

Hi guys, if you have been off the site i used to be called gabonesetiger, id like to apologize because ive been a real **** to pretty much everyone on the site at some point, i dont mean any offense i dont really know why i do it, due to members not liking me i cant have fun on the site as much as i would like to, i would mainly like to apologize to the following, sorry if i forget you if you think ive been bad to you
Frankie
Lee
Kris
Sean
Coach Carter
Chris
Max
19-11-08
If you dont want to accept i understand, im going to be a different person so you should accept!

Even though I'm not on that list I forgive you lol

I moved on ages ago man. Don't worry about it.

i dont know why i put you on the list frankie you know how to move on :), this was for the whole site though because i admit i do ruin the site a little with over defending an opinion and not taking jokes

This apology thing worked for Lewis Edwards, he's well alright. Hopefully you can stick to it pal.

Tbh I don't think you'll change, but apology accepted.

i apologise for making them jokes on max story

thats the only time we fell out i think

Everyone should have a chance to redeem themselves. Good on ya.

i really need 19-11-08, max and coach carter to accept this, sadly most of the people who have forgiven me ive not done much to, ive been pretty bad to them

................Forgiven.

Only thing i think you need to do is, When people make a joke, take it as a joke and not a insult

good im happy, by the way im not making another story for a good 5 months, so yeah that might help

I don't think anyone has a problem with you doing stories. It's when you don't stick to them lol :@

thanks guys

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back