My apologies

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't have been an idiot on Max's story to you...

I forgive you, Do you forgive me? :)

i said i wouldnt do a story for 5 months, no idea why people get angry with me over this site, when i see some of the **** i just got then i think im not the one in the wrong, no matter what i just cant win

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

im not doing it anymore....

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

im gonna change 5 months though, thats ridiculous, ill change to 3 months, any objectives?

Maybe this is the reason why people get annoyed at you.

Personally i dont really care if you start stories, you can start as many as you want but the more you start the less people will follow. If you want to do a story go ahead :D

Oh and im sure everyone will forgive you, possibly it isn't you that should be apologising.

do the story. no one has objected to you doing stories. just try and stick with them and stop getting into arguments like you used to.

That is a ridiculous amount of stories. But Joe you've always been ok to me so Dw.

andid it looks so much different on paper, 3 want me to do it, 1 doesnt want me to as its for the greater good, ill wait and see when people are on tomorrow morning

andid it looks so much different on paper, 3 want me to do it, 1 doesnt want me to as its for the greater good, ill wait and see when people are on tomorrow morning

It doesnt matter what other people think. its your story, so if you want to do a story go ahead, no one is stopping you. Just try and keep with it :D

theres only ever a certain quintet of people who spam, will not mention names, just check the first few pages of my sheff utd story to see this :) to be honest they dont have to spam the page they can just be quiet or pm me, wish they would get that in their head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back