My Application for Leicester City Job

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 7K
Unlucky mate, worth a try though.
I wonder who will actually get it...? :)

They Obviously don't know what they're on about. Utter Fools. ;)

That Bllody Paulo Sousa is getting job, Your a better person for it, Apply for Swansea now.

Unlucky mate always next time. :'(

unlucky, it there loss ;)

you do have experience :(

on football manager :)

Don't worry, they'll be sorry when you're unveiled as Sir Alex's replacement..

Unlucky mate, worth a try though.
I wonder who will actually get it...? :)

They Obviously don't know what they're on about. Utter Fools. ;)

That Bllody Paulo Sousa is getting job, Your a better person for it, Apply for Swansea now.
thanks for the support lads not interested in any other jobs though
Leicester till I Die

I will give you £100 cash if I get it mate

ps this if not a joke I sent the letter recorded delivery

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:40 AM ----------

I woke up this morning to find that I had recieved a letter for L.C.F.C here is a copy of the letters content

Dear William,

Mr. Mandaric has asked me to thank you for your letter in relation to the vacant Managers's position at Leicester City Football Club and has asked me to respond on his behalf.

As you can imagine we have been inudated with applications and are currently only considering applicants who have football management experience. I would therefore advise you that you have been unsuccessful.

I should like to thank you on behalf of the Chairman for your interest and wish you well for the future.

Yours sincerely

Angela White
Executive PA to
Chief Executive/Chief Financial Officer/
Commercial Director

Can't believe you got a reply! XD

lol astonmatu should try aplying for cockfosters xD

just lol'd after reading this through. don't worry in 15 years time when i take over Man Utd i'll be sure to give first choice of applying to the Fm Base community.8-|

Unlucky haha, i have done this quite alot lol i got replies from Charlton and Burton Albion last year and i got a phone call!!!!!!!!! from reading lmao

i applied for the england job before fabio capello was named the manager but sadley i got no reply

i might do this in a few years time, i can put my vast experience of football management down, from coaching my old school's under 13's to managing arsenal! oh and ive done a little scouting for real madrid ;)

When rafa got sacked my dad said he was going to apply for it. Laughed at the time.. ;D

Just so you guys know you can run your own company at 13/14 and could be better off than you lot :L

I knew you should of sent in a screenshot :/

unlucky mate, great reading through that. just out of interest, are you legally allowed to be a football managed without doing your coaching badges (presume you haven't but correct me if im wrong)

Back