timlfc7987g

Reaction score
my new Arsenal Tactic. so far my Team is unbeaten in the LEAGUE. i struggled to succeed with my previous Tactics, but know i have come to grips with this beast. please have a tester and let me know how you perform...
new signings was Lars Bender.. and Papadoulous. please sign a decent DMC/R for this formation. thanks
Enjoy

my results have been brilliant. i beat Liverpool 4-1 with ten men, but this may have been a bug. am not sure.
beat Chelsea 2 nil.

Last edited:
You're unbeaten in only 5 league games. Have you finished the season unbeaten?

I liked the look of it so just plugged it in away to Rubin on my Spurs side, won 2-0, Townsend with both goals, plays some good football, the shots to shot accuracy is quite high too which I like.

I liked the look of it so just plugged it in away to Rubin on my Spurs side, won 2-0, Townsend with both goals, plays some good football, the shots to shot accuracy is quite high too which I like.
glad you like it mate, if you tweak it a little, give me a shout

tried it for one match and do not like at all, far too vulnerable to attacks down the wings, which leads to lots of corners. something which the set up for isnt good enough to cope with.

i am also using arsenal, played hull at hull lost 3-1 to 2 goals from corners and one from a winger having too much space and time. i would suggest using the set piece creator to cope with the corner threat. and possibly move the wingers back to half way to reduce space for opposition attackers down the wing.

Is it just me, or when I look at your previous two games in the tactic-screen you've shown us...

You've just lost quite heavily to Chelsea & Man Utd one after the other? Which is different to the fixtures shown in your other picture.

I smell bullshit, but I'm not sure enough to call bullshit.

Is it just me, or when I look at your previous two games in the tactic-screen you've shown us...

You've just lost quite heavily to Chelsea & Man Utd one after the other? Which is different to the fixtures shown in your other picture.

It quite clearly says Southampton fixtures :p

oops.

That's Southamptons fixture in the Tactic's screen...so you must be smelling yourself :$

you cant call it an unbeaten tactic when you got beat off Real Soceidad 2-1?

I just tried it against Chelsea with my Arsenal team at home and i was 3-0 down at half time......

Please dun troll him

He is sharing his tactic so we must test it before trolling him.

Thanks for the tactic anyway

Just tried this tactic after the international break with arsenal and won 3-0....good football and great shape!