My Arsenal Squad. Need some help on who to keep and sell.

Jakey_LFC

Reaction score
I have a rather large arsenal squad but my defence is very small.i was wondering who you would recommend to sell and who to keep. This is my squad;

DEFENCE - sergio asenjo, fabianski(wrong spelling ano) GK
Sagna, Richards, Insua, Dojoura, clichy, and glen johnson

MIDFIELD - Buonanotte,maxi rodregez, camacho, botalli, carozola, walcott, nasri, fabregas, silva, arshavin, angel di maria, risosky, denilson.

FORWARDS - aguero, le tallac, eduardo, benzema, pato, vela, kerrison, villa, bojan and paloshi.

Last edited:
Well you could ge alot of money if you sold a few of your forwards like eduardo and van persie and also players which are not even getting any time on the pitch just sell them.

Can you upload screen shot of your team? Sell the player that have above rating, too old maybe and always cannot give the best performance to you. I think in 7th season, you should have a great regens for all areas. So, you do not need player like Villa, Kaka, Buffon and Adebayour because their ages.

Can you upload screen shot of your team? Sell the player that have above rating, too old maybe and always cannot give the best performance to you. I think in 7th season, you should have a great regens for all areas. So, you do not need player like Villa, Kaka, Buffon and Adebayour because their ages.

good point.

Your in your seventh season and none of the players you listed have retired? Lol.

to be honest with you i couldn't give a ****, i won the quadruple alot so wat does it matter

Last edited:
well, i dont believe that a. you are in your 7th season, as you still have players such as buffon and almunia... and so you are most likely cheating and saying you are in your 7th season so people believed over time you could afford such a team, also i now love the way that since people have noticed some of your players should have retired, you have changed your opening post and removed them....cheat.

yeah i noticed tht had buffon on then he said 7th season and he disappered you dont forget that you dont have one of best keepers on game just like that

well, i dont believe that a. you are in your 7th season, as you still have players such as buffon and almunia... and so you are most likely cheating and saying you are in your 7th season so people believed over time you could afford such a team, also i now love the way that since people have noticed some of your players should have retired, you have changed your opening post and removed them....cheat.

That's right leeumoconnor69. Many people in this forum can smell the cheating that other people do. So, play without cheating. (H)

yes i admit i did cheat. but that dead and buried. started a new season as liverpool WITH NO CHEATING.