My arsenal team 2012/2013

• Thread starter Thread starter Mason*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 22K

Mason*

Reaction score
I am in 2013 with Arsenal in January Tranfer window any ideas of who to buy and who to sell let me know thanks.

Last edited:
hey, i got a question why cant Robino play Lm in ur game? hes yellow in urs, usally he is green

anyway i think u should get a new keeper. Ajeno, Akinfeev and Marandana all great young keepers.

Do u think a should sell Laurito worth 14 million to madrid for 15.5 million. If i do sell him need replacement any got a replacement .And for the idea for a keeper thanks johnk03m .

The Board said they want a new RB he has got to be fast, good attacker,strong,6ft+ and world class any ideas would be great thanks.

Sign Vargas and Srna, both are one of the best player in games. Ronaldo is better than Adebayor if you train him as striker.

Yep Hancury is right for a RB defo get Srna and Vargas is better then clichy and adriano so get him

Do u think a should sell Laurito worth 14 million to madrid for 15.5 million. If i do sell him need replacement any got a replacement .And for the idea for a keeper thanks johnk03m .

The Board said they want a new RB he has got to be fast, good attacker,strong,6ft+ and world class any ideas would be great thanks.

Check this guy.

i put a screenie of laurito the striker who real madrid bid 15.5 million for him should i accept it ? if i should could you give me an idea of a replacement

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

i will think about buying him thanks Hancuryahudi

i put a screenie of laurito the striker who real madrid bid 15.5 million for him should i accept it ? if i should could you give me an idea of a replacement

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

i will think about buying him thanks Hancuryahudi

Your welcome mate. I think Laurito will become a great player because he has finishing and higher heading. He is suitable to be as Target Man. Your team have enough striker. Vela and Balotelli are the world class player and Adebayor is a good player.But if you sold him to Real, i suggest you to buy Aguero. He is one of the greatest striker in the games. Love also awesome. ;)

Real questions are:

Does he perform well for you?
How long has he been in the squad and has he had chance to fit in?
Is he the right striker for your tactics?
Do you need someone quick like Hancuryahudi said; Aguero?
Or do you need someone reasonably tall (like Laurito who is 6ft isn't he?) who is a better all-round striker?

sold who adebayor or laurito??

I think Hancuryahudi meant if you sold Laurito, Aguero would be a good replacement. But you have to think about whether he's going to be right for whatever tactic you use and whether your prepared to change it for Aguero, or whoever you get to replace Laurito, if you do sell him. Because Aguero is small and I don't believe his heading is very good, whereas Laurito's is good.

Real questions are:

Does he perform well for you?
How long has he been in the squad and has he had chance to fit in?
Is he the right striker for your tactics?
Do you need someone quick like Hancuryahudi said; Aguero?
Or do you need someone reasonably tall (like Laurito who is 6ft isn't he?) who is a better all-round striker?

That's right mate. As I said earlier, your strikers force is enough to challenge all competitions. But you need to consider that player that you want to sell. Is it they play better for you and scores a lot of goal? Laurito will be a good player in the future and he will become as a backup for your team at this time. :)

i offered 15 million to man city for Srna(signed for city 2 seasons ago) but their manager said they rejected the bid because we don't have a good relationship. should i offer more or buy some1 else

i need more ideas for a RB if i can't sign Srna. thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

SHOULD I SELL VELA ??????????????

I will put a screenie up of his history .

Last edited:
and should put another bid in for srna (how much) or bid for some1 else

Nooooo don't sell Vela, he's a wonderkid and if played the right way will bang in loads of goals.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

And you don't need another RB, Sagna is one of the best you will get.

i offered 15 million to man city for Srna(signed for city 2 seasons ago) but their manager said they rejected the bid because we don't have a good relationship. should i offer more or buy some1 else

i need more ideas for a RB if i can't sign Srna. thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

SHOULD I SELL VELA ??????????????

I will put a screenie up of his history .

Nooo..don't sell Vela mate. He is world class player. He is one of the best player in Arsenal squad. Ohh..try you offered for Srna again but with higher price. I think you do not need AMR because Balotelli is one of the best AMR in the games. Just train him to become world class. What you need to do is strength your backline. ;)

I offered city 18 millionn for Srna and they still rejected it. Need more ideas on a brilliant right back

Azpilicueta,Davide Santon,rafinha or andrea mazzarani

....you dont need a right back.

Why the **** would you replace Sagna hes been unstoppable for my team same with clichy the most consistant and most reliable full-backs you will ever get?

Yes sagna has pretty much **** stats compare to sergio ramos, alves, maicon and many other but if he performs great why would you replace him anyway?

Back