My arsenal team 2012/2013

• Thread starter Thread starter Mason*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 22K
....you dont need a right back.

Why the **** would you replace Sagna hes been unstoppable for my team same with clichy the most consistant and most reliable full-backs you will ever get?

Yes sagna has pretty much **** stats compare to sergio ramos, alves, maicon and many other but if he performs great why would you replace him anyway?
MH96 said that arsenal's board want him to buy a new RB

MH96 said that arsenal's board want him to buy a new RB

So,

That doesnt take away the fact you should buy a new rb the final decision is yours and i personal i wouldnt get rid of either clichy or sagna.

well im not fussed really its your game but i would keep sagna.

Last edited:
sell vucsevic, play walcott in place of him, get rid of your keeper and buy adler/lloris/akinfeev

How much does it cost to buy Lloris, Adler and Ikinfeev
(not all together seperately)

Last edited:
sell vucsevic

i wouldnt sell vukcevic,on my west ham game he is amazing, all the top clubs are after him and hes getting loads of assists and goals for me. as for right back i would keep sanga as hes really good player, and possibly try to buy faubert from west ham as a back up, also he will act as a very good cover for the right side of midfield if you need to

I will put a screenie of vukcevic history and his profile up
tell me if you think i should keep him or sell him. here they are

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

vuckecevic history should i sell him??
and his profile

Last edited:
i reckon you should keep him, in my game i play him as part of a front 3, with 1 ST and 2 AMC behind the ST, with vukcevic playing on the right of the 2 AMC with vela on the other side. try this tactics that i use for my west hame squad.

Football%20Manager%202009%2006062009%20134108.jpg

Hancuryahudi..mate, what skin are you using? Well nice..!

hes using a skin called inital i think its called, its in the skin download section

Just won Prem
Fa cup
League cup
and playing Barcelona in Champions league final.
Thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:36 PM ----------

Just signed Faubert in january as back up RB
signed aguero but coming on 1st july.
Who should I play upfront with Aguero. I thought i could play
Adebayor and Aguero up front with Vela behind them what do you think Adebayor , Vela or Laurito

My team is; sergio asenjo, buffon and manual alimua(wrong spelling ano) GK
Sagna, Gallas, Abidal, Richards, Insua, Dojoura, clichy, toure and glen johnson DEfence
Buonanotte, inesta, maxi rodregez, camacho, botalli, yaya toure, carozola, walcott, nasri, fabregas, silva, arshavin, risosky, denilson and kaka midfield
aguero, le tallac, eduardo, benzema, pato, van persie, vela, kerrison, adebayour, villa, and paloshi FORWARDS

Back