My Arsenal team in the 1st season

Collzy

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm new to the forum so thought I'd make my first post.

This is my Arsenal team at the moment:

GK - Asenjo
DR - Sagna
DC - Toure
DC - Gallas
DL - Clichy
DM - Carioca
MC - Fabregas
AMR - Walcott
AML - Nasri
ST - Balotelli
ST - van Persie
Subs:
Almunia
Rodwell
Denilson
Ramsey
Djourou
Bendtner
Vela

Transfers:
IN:
Henri Saivet - 5.5m
Mario Balotelli - 13.25m
John Fleck - 1.8m
Sergio Asenjo - 8.25m
Macauley Chrisantus - 800k
Rafael Carioca - 7.5m
Jack Rodwell - 4.6m
TOTAL - 41.5m

OUT:
Emmanuel Eboue - 5m
Alexandre Song - 5m
Emmanuel Adebayor - 25m
Francisco Merida - Loan
TOTAL - 35M

My starting transfer fund was 12m.

(Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, wasn't sure where I should post things like this :/ Could a mod please move it if it's wrong)

its a good team but personally i dont think you need to make loads of signings for arsenal, im in my first season with them and the only player i have brought is david santon from inter who you should probaly buy and ive loaned him out, my point is that im third in the league with two games in hand and 3 points behind man u

I just finished a whole season with arsenal i finished first and had a win streak of 23 games without buying any players all season arsenals squad is amazing i think you made to many signings.

i think you should have kept the same team as original and just bough a dm preferably veloso or toulalan. trus you would have won the cl with ease and maybe the prem.

Not Bad

It's not bad. But van persie isn't too good, considering he's a striker he dosen't score that much goals.

It's not bad. But van persie isn't too good, considering he's a striker he dosen't score that much goals.

I beg to differ he and Adebayor were on fire on my Arsenal save. They're the perfect partnership as they like eachother and complement eachothers games

I still say to get rid of Bendtner for 8 - 10 mil. He is a Bench striker anyway, bring in Laurito. He can head the ball just aswell as Bendtner can but he is far far deadlier when it comes to straight finishing.

get rid of bendtner. next season sell gallas. there will be plenty of lower clubs chasing him. it would good if you could get some money out of him.

henri saivet is not worth 5.5million!

waste of money as he is only championship quality! i made the same mistake

my team, 1st season version 9.0

GK - Almunia
RB - Sagna
LB - Clichy
CB - Toure
CB - Gallas
DM - Veloso
CM - Fabregas
RW - Walcott
LW - Nasri