My Aston Villa Team So Far..

fmpanda

Reaction score
Hello, i planned on making a extremly young team with aston villa, this is my team so far:

------------------Kerrison--------------
----------------------------------------
---Marquinhos----A.Young----Agbonlahor
----------Hernandes--Ramieres----------
Sakho---Thiago Helono--Breno---Santon
-------------------Hart-----------------

Subs:
Altidore
Douglas Costa
Freidel
Laursen
Mee

First Season Position:11th
Secound Season Position:10th
Third Season Position: PLAYING

Team Morale: Mainly all Enthusiastic
Board Confidence: Okay
Semi Final Vs AC.Milan in the EURO cup.
(Beat Atletico Madrid 2-1 in Quarters)

The Team is Gelling together, and next season im hoping for Champions League place and this season im hoping for a EURO place.

Future Signings:
Douglas Costa - 10M
Opare - 2k (Transfer listed by Real Madrid, what a signing :D)
Ben Mee - Free
Jozy Altidore - 15.5M
Chantome - 8M
-
-
-

Best Player(s) So Far: Marquinhos (Got a match were he destroyed the whole defence against Blackburn and scored a great goal) And Kerrison (10Gls in 18 Matches)

Worst Player(s): Santon (not sure if i should be playing him in the RWB position)

Any suggestions such as formations or players, even staff and training tactics would really help.

Thank You

Last edited:
camacho from athletico madrid, i bought him in first season for chelsea im in my third now and hes a wonderkid and playing for the spains senior team.

Ive just had a look at him, i think Hernandes and Ramieres would keep him out the team, ill keep him on my shortlist, see if he gets any better.

love a good young team my liverpool side in net game second season is

Mandanda
Clichy
Zapata
Fazio
Vanden Borre
Sanchez
Maschareno
Vukcevic
Ronaldo
Marquinhos
Aguero

great subs like
Asenjo
Leo
Adu
Kuzmanovic
Barazite

as its just from memory i cant remember the others :p

so yeh theres some suggestions for players.

Thats a good team, what position did you finish in your first season? if you can remember, and i remember Vanden Borre from the 2007 game:) he was amazing.

5th first season but i did sign about 6 of those p;ayers this year, so far this year doing very good at the start. beat arsenal on opening game, i have very high hopes for this year, hows your doing? also vanden borre has developed very well so snapped him up

douglas costa isnt anything special for 10 million. I got him for 6 and a half and he hasnt played because he isnt near the standard the scouts said. hes played reserve games but nothing special there at all...

I have to say it's a very good side, although the main steback is the teams youth. Maybe bring in someone in late 20s/30s for experience in Defence and Midfield.
MIDFIELD
I brought in Rivaldo from Bundyokor(or whatever he plays for), and even though he is 36, he is still quality, and he brought Marquinhos along magnificently. 850k I paid, and his stats are still awe inspiring, just maybe his fitness is a little low.
DEFENCE
There are plenty of good quality experienced defenders at less than 4m.

Besides the sale of Luke Young, ive got Heskey, Laursen and so on, that are training up Bruno, Santon, and Kerrison, Bruno has gone up very fast and is now 17 tackle, 20 determination, 16 heading.

I have to say it's a very good side, although the main steback is the teams youth. Maybe bring in someone in late 20s/30s for experience in Defence and Midfield.
MIDFIELD
I brought in Rivaldo from Bundyokor(or whatever he plays for), and even though he is 36, he is still quality, and he brought Marquinhos along magnificently. 850k I paid, and his stats are still awe inspiring, just maybe his fitness is a little low.
DEFENCE
would rivaldo be any good to tutor fleck do u reckon?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

MIDFIELD
DEFENCE
would rivaldo be any good to tutor fleck do u reckon?

i tried to do what you did mate, at the start of my game (currently started 3rd season) i wanted to have most my team to be english and young but the board decided to sell 2 of my young english players, so i began to build upon a new team.
silvas on thier untill the next season so i get more feunds for a new DM.

My Aston Villa Team so far

GK : Foster
RB : Mancenne
CB : Onuoha
LB : Filipe
DM : Reo coker
DM : Gilberto silva
CM : Raul garcia
CM : Barry
LW : Balotelli
RW : A Young
ST : Sergio Aguero

Subs: taylor, pogrebnyak, lennon, dos santos, clyne, ivanovic, agbonlahor

Santon, signed him first season for A.C Milan, been playin him at right back for two seasons.. but is he a right midfielder or right back(or both). cos i get conflicting reports from my coaches.

Santon played best right midfield for me , gets plenty of assists and goals

ive continued to play santon, but he keeps getting really bas ratings, he is in the RWB position and has freedom to run up, but he is playing horrible, will be get any better or should i be playing him on the RW?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Just wondering, how do i upload photos? as i click on attachment and it brings me back to the forum home:S

Have a cheeky look at Opare, his technichal attributes might not be up to much but his physical side is brilliant and good training will improve his low stats. And he only ever costs me 200k :D

Opare looks like a good player that i could train up, Thanks.